Infiniti QX50 still have good incentives in January?

Been prowling around these forums for a bit and wanted to ask if January still has good incentives on the QX50. My lease is up in Feb.

Infiniti dealers in my area were pretty dismissive the last few weeks of December. One dealer refused to give me numbers over the phone. The other had a laughable $565 a month with 1500 DAS on $51k QX50.

I’ve been playing 3 southeastern dealers off each other and stopped short of signing a deal on an essential fwd on New Year’s Eve. Two dealers said numbers are still the same today, the other says they lost $1,150 in incentives, residual dropped 2 points and interest rate went up. Now quoting $100 more per month than Monday! Just sitting it out to see how it settles.

It’s good to hear 2 of the 3 are stating incentives are the same. That gives me a bit of hope.

per Edmund’s, for ATL…residual dropped by 2% and MF increased a bit , incentive stayed the same

the qx50 isnt happening this month for anyone. there isn’t enough inventory to justify giving it away at this time.

Now that is disappointing.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but dealership #3 is correct.

$1,150 in incentives was lost, the residual went down 2-3% (2wd/AWD), Money Factor went up from .00003 to .00025 AND Conquest is gone.

That’s a shame. I’m going to visit a local dealer this weekend to check overall pricing for my area. Something tells me it’s not going to be good.

How often do they offer conquest usually? 2x a year?

looks like I missed out on the deal as well. One dealer in the ATL area was willing to go below 450 all in with zero down on a 50k vehicle. Anyway I was never convinced by the QX50 due to the steering/CVT and lack of Apple Car Play. Any other suggestion for a January lease in the same category? Where do you check for residual and Money Factor?
Thanks,

You can ask in the Edmund’s forums
google “qx50 edmunds lease forums” and ot should come up

same for any other car…they reply pretty quickly

Yea I didnt pull trigger either in ATL…now def not worth it ; will see what else pops up

thanks for heads up…also don’t forget to get these nice wheels its 7500 sensory package. Infiniti messed up with pricing big time. so if you want the full range of safety features, Bose, winter, and “suede” liners its a 55k vehicle. Would rather go German at these prices…Its a PASS for me…

yea that was the downer for me…the wheels. feel like the wheels are what make it look nice

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill