CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

XC60 T6 Momentum with premium, multimedia, 20" wheels, heated steering wheel/seats, rubber mats for $453/month including tax. $4k in MSD and just usual DMV/delivery/first month fees.

Closest dealer was quoting 660 for the T5 lol

1 Like

Had a great experience with Quentin. Was looking for a deal on a Q5 lease for my wife right at year end. Pinged him the week of Christmas to see what he could find. He found a well equipped Q5 P+ ($51k msrp) in the color she wanted for $529 a month (including NY tax) with $1500 + first payment upfront. Happy with the deal! Now I need to find something for myself. I think a 340i Xdrive May be in my future…

Thanks Quentin!

1 Like

It was really a pleasure to work with Quentin. He was very patient with me and made sure to find the best deals with the price range and options that I wanted. He’s super dedicated and a hard worker that sometimes I’d get messages from him at midnight! He actually started searching for my car even before I made the payment and found deals within days. I highly recommend him if you don’t want to go through the hassle of haggling and researching and especially the discounts he will get for you makes it worth.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quentin is a class act! He is patient and helped my aunt secure a great deal on a 2019 Trax. He went above and beyond to make sure everything worked smoothly.

2 Likes

This was my first time working with a Broker, and Quentin has been an absolute gem. He started off my asking my budget and advising if my initial wish list fit in that range, while also providing suggestions on what other cars could be considered. He has been patient and prompt in answering mi numerous questions, providing me quotes for almost 10 cars in our search. Quentin is quite dedicated and I’d receive emails from him at midnight several times. We had slight misfortune where we couldn’t get the first car we wanted due to the dealer, and Quentin was super nice to return my initial retainer fee, and was able to find three more cars in the next day! Eventually we were able to lease a gorgeous Subaru Outback 3.6 Touring for a great price. The picking up of the car was super easy, we drove to the dealership with all the paperwork ready for sign, and that was it. I highly recommend Quentin as he starts off with the budget, which makes life and the expectations quite real. I also compared the prices that he quoted with the dealerships directly and no doubt his deals were way better! Working through him was totally worth it. Thanks, Quentin! I will definitely work with you in the future!

2 Likes

Thank you Sameer, enjoy the new car!

Quentin was very easy to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone that is serious about leasing a vehicle. We have had our car for a week and Love it! Thanks, Quentin!!

UPDATED PRICING FOR 2019: I will be keeping my fee the same if you pay over zelle! If you would like to pay over paypal my fee will be $415 (paypal charged me over 3k in fees last year, which I’d like to avoid for this year). Thank You

2 Likes

Thanks Quentin,

Excellent job !!

Just took delivery of my wife’s QX60 today. Flawless transaction in under 20 minutes. Can’t say enough good things about how easy and transparent this deal was.

Thank you sir,

A

Ariel,

Enjoy the new car! Can’t wait until the next one!

Best,
Quentin

Note my voicemail isn’t working, when you call my phone it says my mailbox is full (it is empty), trying to get this resolved. Please text me, thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

I want to thank, Quentin aka Nyclife, for getting me a fantastic deal on a 2019 S60 T5. Pretty much the same experience as the rest of the reviews. I contacted a couple other brokers on this site, either got really high numbers or they were unresponsive.

He answered all of my questions throughout, made the process pain-free. At the last second, I changed the mileage needed from 7500 to 10k and he made the adjustment with ease.

He instructed me to say that my deal was non-replicable. Anyways I got an S60 T5 Momentum, 41k msrp, brand new. 385 a month with just first month upfront. Including 8.4% tax, with loyalty.

Thanks Again, Quentin looking forward to the next one.

• Maria

Maria,

Thanks for the very kind review. Enjoy your new S60!

Best,
Quentin

Shoutout to Quentin on working with me thru my needs and getting me a great deal on the QX60. This was my first time working with broker and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Love the option of not going and sitting in a dealer’s office and haggling on price. He was very patient with all the questions I had and the delivery was smooth and quick.

I am recommending this method and process to all my friends who are in the market for a new car.

Thanks again Quentin

1 Like