Off Topic Landfill

I was wondering whether Ganleys Pittsburgh location did US Bank too. Good to know.

My Toyota deals have been so much cheaper then pitts Toyota that Iā€™ve had many people drive across the state for the dealers in the philly area. I tried getting pitts dealers to match my pricing but they refuse to give the same discount off msrp

I helped a friend lease a Tacoma last January. The one and only local Toyota dealer that he reached out to was Kenny Ross and they were less than willing to negotiate on price. IIRC they offered to come down a few hundred dollars if he came in to dealer but he declined and I found the dealer in Columbus that went through US Bank.

Though heā€™s thrilled with the truck I have no idea what heā€™s going to do in 2 years. He is using Ganley for service though.

If you donā€™t want me to respond, then why ask me the question in the first place? To try to make me look foolish? Youā€™ve already made yourself look foolish to those that know better. Go find a nice quiet corner and think about your silly question.

Thatā€™s rightā€¦ hide my response in landfill especially when youā€™re dead wrong! Already, youā€™re abusing your newly trusted hackr position. Seems to me that you canā€™t be trustedā€¦ you just hate to be wrong, donā€™t you?

Your permanent place is in Landfill, sir.

2 Likes

If you decide to go toyota check out my deals on them out of philly. Can get a great price on 4runners.

Love a rav4 or 4runner but dealers wont even respondā€¦

My 4runners are actually leasing better than rav4s! Hereā€™s my pricing. Unfortunately the lower prices are for nj, pa and md. the orange column is for other states. So $348/mo for an sr5 plus tax/tags. My tacomas and tundras are even better if a truck is an options

What did you pay?

Ivan how can I get in touch with you? Looking for an S4 in SoCal.

Ivan, please PM me. I would like to initiate a lease for an Audi Q5 by this weekend, October 20th or early next week.

Thanks

Patrick

Please text me a stock number and how many miles youā€™ll be driving a year at 626-646-9882

1 Like

Hello Ivan-

I am new here, is there a way I can message privately about some lease numbers?

Thanks

Ivan looking for new Q8 lease. 3-4 year, 12k miles, $0/minimal down. How are the leases looking right now? Will be shopping around but plan to get this weekend

Ursus why would you landfill my post helping him with Toyota pricing? Thatā€™s ridiculous and petty.

Because you and the guy you were helping hijacked th OPs post. Pretty simple stuff.

You still have a lot to learn to become a top notch broker. And you never will.

Rather be a mediocre ā€œbrokerā€ then a top notch douch.

Iā€™m sure he meant ā€œconsultant.ā€ And if youā€™re going to insult him, at least spell it correctlyā€¦itā€™s douche.