Off Topic Landfill 5

Open Yelp, type in pedicure, sort by rating, book an appointment asap #falconfeet :eagle:

1 Like

What cha talking about willis?! Look at that arch! With an arch like that, he can move more easily through the water.

10/10.

1 Like

Ouch! Years and years of distance running. Toenails always falling off.

2 Likes

All the more reason to let a pro scrub off the barnacles and trim the nails (maybe some clear polish if they’re soft). Splurge for the calves massage with some moisturizer. Your special someone is thinking it, do it for them.

It was the medication I was on. For my blood pressure. It fucked with my head, but I’m over that now. I could probably get a letter from my doctor

3 Likes

Or move to Vermont

3 Likes

Truly a great line, a doctor’s note to participate in mob activities.

2 Likes

A note saying that he doesn’t like to suck cock

He was catching, not pitching?

1 Like

Parks And Recreation Donna GIF

2 Likes

I guess you didn’t watch The Sopranos

3 Likes

Can someone please tell me if this is how I get the $1000 from Jeep

post the question in this thread

Wow……… I must say ……how ya doing

1 Like

1 Like

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Can you please share the dealers info.

ok i found dealer in texas willing to give tax credit, but they only have 2 2024 gle and they havent arrived yet, they will get there in 1-2 weeks.

one is black without amg night package which is a hard no as i want amg night package 100%

other one is manufakture gray with amg night package but i wish it was manufakture white. do you think they will let me build one or should i just try to get offer on this?

also what should i be asking them next if i did want to get offer on this?

i think this is what the new gle 350 2024 looks like with manufakture gray, yall think its worth it vs manufakture white?

also interior is black which idk tbh, i like other colors lol

they did let me know they would let me build one for deposit of 1k or something will check and let me know, is that good?

Didn’t I tell you about 2 weeks ago to order one and get it over with? You are only wasting time trying to find your “perfect” build.

2 Likes

your right lol, ok so do I negotiate number before car comes or after?

also mercedes official website only shows 2023 gle to customize and not 2024, do I need to go into dealer to customize a build on their system?