SIGNED: 2022 GC 4XE - MSRP $62155 - $425/Effective. Dealer paid me to fly down

In essence, that’s all you do. If you haven’t heard anything in 30 days, you may need to start nagging the dealer (or the company they use to process out of state registrations).

1 Like

I might go the same route. Were you still able to get the regional incentives from an out of state dealer? If so did they use their local incentives, or the incentives from where you live?

All the desperate dealers seem to be in Georgia eith these

Incentives/rebates are all regional based. Dealer will apply whatever you’re eligible for depending on your residing state.

1 Like

How were the rebates $13,500. What else did you get other than the $7500 ev rebate?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Plugin your zipcode and see what you qualify for:

https://www.edmunds.com/jeep/grand-cherokee-4xe/2022/deals/

There is an additional 1k you can get as a private offer if you visit the jeep site and browse for GC 4xe, you’ll see a pop up.

2 Likes

Are rates incentivized on these or am I missing something? For a 24/10 lease I’m seeing 58% and .00509 per the CCAP worksheet. I’d like to help my friend get out a Wrangler and into one of these if possible.

The GC & Wrangler (4xe) rates are often incentivized, but they don’t typically show in the standard documents.

For example, on the base trim it is 0.00192 on the 24 month. (range is from 0.00192 - 0.00172 @ buy rate)

1 Like

Ok thanks… do you happen to know what it is for 36 months? Or is 24 the sweet spot right now?

MY22 or MY23?

My bad… MY22

Even better (if you’re able to locate the right unit) as MY22 rates are stupid low.

^had the same deal worked out with another dealer. If you’re around TN, pounce on it.

DM me for dealer contact.

I had a dealer in the Bay area offer me a 0.00096 MF but everyone else has been marking it up

24 or 39. Not 36

Hmmm, I never looked at the xe. I ordered a limited (23). Came in in April and they started to renegotiate…I balked and and then offered to add my 1000 down deposit to the agreed first and dmv. All in all about 1800 down. But the payment was the best, 400 a month (36/10) the MSRP was 56k. Very pleased with my lease!

Was this with CCAP?

Im guessing they didn’t offer very much discount though?

It was on the Trailhawk. The discount was ok but not the nearly the good as the other trailhawk posted recently so I decided to pass