Off Topic Landfill 5

Yes and yes.

1 Like

ok so current understanding is this

1. go to dealer and customize a build on their system
  2. get final number for the build to start nagotiation process
  3. nagotiate to a final deal.
  4. put down a deposite to start build.
  5. pick up car in 2 years lol jk hopfully few weeks.

No. You negotiate the selling price (% off if any) before going to the dealer. You can’t negotiate final deal on a lease.

2 Likes

how would I nagotiate % off before going if we dont have a build/final price to negotiate on?

I am assuming by you saying % off, you mean just flat % off on any build for that model right? thus no matter the final price for the build, the % off will be the same?

when you build the car it will give you a price. Use that price and negotiate. I doubt they are negotiating on a 2024 and a hybrid of all

How do you even run your business, seriously?
Right.

1 Like

the arkansa dealer is giving 5k off on gle 350 2024 but thats for the cars he has in inventory, im not sure how it works on custom build

yes he is

1 Like

5k of 2024 model, he trying to empty inventory asap got more gle 350 2024 than others iv seen, im guessing trying to increase allocations for next months, dud is solid just sadly wont give tax waiver to outside his state

You want a 450 though not a 350?

1 Like

lol its easy business, I don’t negotiate on price. I just deliver bread lol

pepperidge farms?

1 Like

A MB dealer in AR or more accurately to the point, MBFS doesn’t have tax credits to give to someone registering the car in TX. It isn’t up to the dealer.

If you want the tax credit that lowers the tax rate down to 1.5% get it from TX, if it’s less expensive to get it from Derek, get it from Derek.

2 Likes

I wish bro, they deliver cookies, and omfg so easy. but the ROI sucks on their business, you pay 3 to 1 on what the biz makes if net profit is 70k, route is 210k vs flower which is 1 to 1, if net profit is 70k route is 70k.

from my understanding, texas credit the full tax back at end of the lease to the lease holder, so the leasing company can either give it to you as early credit or keep it as extra profit at the end of the lease. I’m guessing its more they do not want to deal with out of state paper work

That isn’t my understanding however TX is a little outside my sandbox…maybe @IAC can explain it for us?

2 Likes

I always say, if it’s not perfectly crafted white? it aint right!

This company has the nastiest bread

1 Like

here is an old thread on the subject

2000 loafs of bread is what i need to sell a month to afford this gle lol