Off Topic Landfill 5

No @AutoCompanion is
Save on shipping $$$ from him

1 Like

Sina, this sounds like a delightful customer to help get a deal :slight_smile: - Heā€™ll PM you.

@ mods can you landfill the posts above up until Zenekā€™s message? Not of much relevance to the thread.

1 Like

Yes!

I donā€™t understand why we need to scroll through 2 years of old messages to get to recent conversation.

Iā€™ve never seen a forum like this. Seems like it could really use a revamp. Or a discord would be huge with all the relevant posts pinned.

I just want to see the deals from people that are brokers and then can chat with them directly.

Like no one else probably cares to read all the other back and forth thatā€™s not relevant to their needs.

Just constructive criticism. Not trying to offend anyone

Iā€™m trying to help someone score a deal on the grand Cherokee, would you be able to send me the broker/dealer details

They donā€™t have another 22 in inventory. PM me and I can give you a few dealerships to try and work.

Can you help with sienna

My best deal currently is an xse white awd + 2k. Includes my fee. Or I have orders at 1k over if you can wait

Text me

Jim
215-359-6836

Hey Mark,

Are you still in need of one? Are you in Florida?

Yes Iā€™m in need, Iā€™m in New Jersey

Iā€™m not familiar with hondaā€™s besides the TR but iā€™d imagine the gas may go lower than $1000 but is that true for the hybrid too? Feel like hybrid always commands more of a premium (ha)

thatā€™s a real accomplishment with Honda.

Whatā€™s a ADM ?

A price which requires lubricant

13 Likes

Adjusted or Additional Dealer Markup.

Yes please reach out to me

Featured on feetfinder

5 Likes

whoā€™s wrapped up in the tarp over there on the right?

1 Like

I think we can all agree @max_g had the better feet :foot: :biting_lip:

2 Likes

The last guy who asked for 30% off on a 7 series loaner.

Chazz Palminteri GIF by Eric

Wow, so did you and Vito live happily ever after here?

3 Likes