HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Worked. I was able to copy the detail and paste it on the notepad.
Thanks…

1 Like

Yessir. My friends car took over 2 months for shipping. That was strictly was the factory to the dealership (wasn’t waiting on deal docs, customer car carrier, etc).

Looks like the southern LA dealer will be getting 100’s of in stock orders of 2023 4xe’s to sell.

RIP to the 4xe flip.

2 Likes

Are we fairly certain that the $7,500 is dead? Not that I really care one way or another; I have no stake in the game. Just curiosity.

Yup, probably last crack at it if you got one coming

Yeah October/November arrival but all the sold orders that people walk from will be hitting lots sooner for this sites orders.

Wonder how many Gupton will have that they keep the deposit on and people walk? Aren’t there repercussions of a dealer has a lot of sold orders that people don’t take?

Saw this too… got one inbound being built this upcoming week. That’s my last one. On to the next flip!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that because, in theory, the non-pre sold ordered vehicles will have a deeper discount in order to move them off the lot vs. the pre-sold? Just trying to make sure I understand why this would cause people to walk on their orders if the tax credit is still good for 2022.

1 Like

No one is getting a 70k (ridiculously overpriced 70k) Jeep for 550 a month without putting down 5k or more. So no, there is no value here anymore. I’ve been getting increasingly terrible numbers for them, and it seems like a lot of others are struggling to find value. Gravy train might not have completely stopped, but it’s getting there.

1 Like

Did you get this info from talking to them or some other data source? Just trying to learn all I can

Speaking for this group its about the orders destined to be flips that will be walked from that are no longer a good deal. Even with the price drop is a small profit or breaking even possible, sure. Is it worth the effort when everyone who did this before has a pretty nice pile of profits? Maybe not

While most of us have only done one or two, certainly some of you went big and it wouldn’t shock me if Gupton ended up with a bunch of these on the lot in a couple of months.

And on the pile of inbounds I’m guessing it’s a reference to @Clutch offering a spreadsheet of dealer ordered 4xes at a discount on Facebook that will arrive in oct/nov

2 Likes

Wasn’t aware of the spreadsheet. Yikes, okay, makes sense. Thank you for the explanation

It’s been posted all over social media. That dealer has pre-ordered hundreds of 4xe’s to be sold as dealer stock. They’ve been given dealer allocation.

$7500 still in effect until 12/31 .

Flip game might be over but still a good deal on a nice wrangler considering you getting 9-10% off MSRP and the fed rebate.

I know we’ve been saying this for over a year, but really don’t order one of these now if you don’t want to keep it.

4 Likes

Tried the trick to inspect the tracker - first status that shows is KZM (rail departure) however second status is KZX (delivered to dealer) - no dates listed period - could it really be delivered?? I’m guessing Aug terms will be better than Sep

so if they are ordering a bunch to pre sell, why are they only discounted 5% or so vs. 9.5 when ordering on your own? That makes it less attractive I would imagine. Is the reasoning that if you order now it won’t arrive before year end?

1 Like

the code that applies is the most recent with a date

1 Like

KZM has no dates/numbers - KZX says “delivered 109888100” and then gives some latitude/longitude # - no others numbers/dates

Yes. The concern would be that the longer you wait to order, the more likely it is to not be here by the end of the year and risk not getting the $7500. These are already in the queue, so theyre ahead of the game.

10000! Wooo we did it. Not sure a 4th one of these will get that far. But nice work team!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4).