3 Likes

Can someone please tell me if this is how I get the $1000 from Jeep

post the question in this thread

Wow……… I must say ……how ya doing

1 Like

1 Like

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Can you please share the dealers info.

ok i found dealer in texas willing to give tax credit, but they only have 2 2024 gle and they havent arrived yet, they will get there in 1-2 weeks.

one is black without amg night package which is a hard no as i want amg night package 100%

other one is manufakture gray with amg night package but i wish it was manufakture white. do you think they will let me build one or should i just try to get offer on this?

also what should i be asking them next if i did want to get offer on this?

i think this is what the new gle 350 2024 looks like with manufakture gray, yall think its worth it vs manufakture white?

also interior is black which idk tbh, i like other colors lol

they did let me know they would let me build one for deposit of 1k or something will check and let me know, is that good?

Didn’t I tell you about 2 weeks ago to order one and get it over with? You are only wasting time trying to find your “perfect” build.

2 Likes

your right lol, ok so do I negotiate number before car comes or after?

also mercedes official website only shows 2023 gle to customize and not 2024, do I need to go into dealer to customize a build on their system?

Yes and yes.

1 Like

ok so current understanding is this

1. go to dealer and customize a build on their system
  2. get final number for the build to start nagotiation process
  3. nagotiate to a final deal.
  4. put down a deposite to start build.
  5. pick up car in 2 years lol jk hopfully few weeks.

No. You negotiate the selling price (% off if any) before going to the dealer. You can’t negotiate final deal on a lease.

2 Likes

how would I nagotiate % off before going if we dont have a build/final price to negotiate on?

I am assuming by you saying % off, you mean just flat % off on any build for that model right? thus no matter the final price for the build, the % off will be the same?

when you build the car it will give you a price. Use that price and negotiate. I doubt they are negotiating on a 2024 and a hybrid of all

How do you even run your business, seriously?
Right.

1 Like

the arkansa dealer is giving 5k off on gle 350 2024 but thats for the cars he has in inventory, im not sure how it works on custom build

yes he is

1 Like