Off Topic Landfill 4

Saved that guys life. He ordered a car with summer tires in upstate ny and had no idea what he was ordering. Keep going though. You’re doing great.

Legit, you’ve been here a month. You’re snaking cars from me, @AutoNinjas, @nyclife and others. You literally go around calling dealers, snaking bottom feeder cars that have something wrong with them and collecting money from people while leaving salespeople to deal with the actual delivery and the potential repercussions of it. Seems sustainable, in the long term. You’re right.

Not sure what you are talking about “cars that have something wrong with them”. These are new cars. And If that were the case you would not be copying my post. Seems like you need to learn how to do a better job and stop complaining. Also @ others on here is childish what are we in pre-school and you are calling on your friends for help? And last time I checked you don’t own the cars “snaking cars from me”… Seems like you feel some sort of entitlement. The goal here is to make sure clients are happy and get the best deals. Not ensure Aronchi gets the most deal. Anyhow Im too busy for this. Lets agree to disagree and focus on what matters. Best of luck

Again. I didn’t copy your deal. I beat it by $600.

Ok no worries :+1:t2:

Fantastic deal!

can you two clowns argue in private

give me a call or shoot me a text about the UX please. 929-290-9381. Dmitriy.

I know this is an older post I’m replying to, but it’s also my first post so figured now would be a great time to introduce myself. I officially work at a Chevy/Buick dealership, but have the wonderful (and sometimes annoying) privilege of being able to also sell new vehicles from: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Ford, Mazda, Rovers, Benz, Jag, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, GMC, Fiat, BMW, KIA, Volvo, and…Polaris! :joy: So while I consider myself a Chevy/Buick expert, I’ll gladly answer questions you have from other brands.

I also just had my first child yesterday, so it’s been a rollercoaster the past 24 hrs

1 Like

Sent you an email re a 2021 530i

1 Like

Looking for a 2019-2021 X5 M50i for 850 if possible, I have a couple months remaining on my lease PM me if you have anything .

You’d be better off posting in the ‘wanted’ section/thread.

Sounds like you’re in AZ from your username? Shipping from the NE will be like 1-1.5k.

Can’t lease 2019’s.

Looking for a x5 m50i for $850 2019-present if anyone is looking to get out of a lease

For those of you who asked me for lease numbers…

1 Like

Cool. Thanks for upload screenshots. That should help.
One of my ton of tracking/driving… NSX at Road America. Fun car.

Picked up my new CX-30 today, thanks to Louis. Great process and transaction from start to finish. Louis answered all my questions - and I had a lot of them. Glad I found @LeasyDeals, made this easy.

1 Like

And people who make $300k would only buy used cars

Sorry. I’m new. How do you post a question?

Sorry I am new here how do you post a new topic?

He needs that v90 wagons first.

1 Like