2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

Understood​:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Makes sense I’m chasing a GMC truck for the old man…and it’s hilarious when I say you factoring employee pricing? And they say that doesn’t count. Move to next dealer and there much more competitive and say we used employee for all haha

When I did my 2017 bolt one pay using GMS or GM Family First pricing, the price was higher than the normal one pay price. The dealer told me they can’t go below GMS price. I paid like $9600ish and then when the dealer got reimbursed by GM, they cut me a check back for $3600-$3700.

I think I saved about $1200-1400 vs the normal pricing but didn’t stack with Costco $700 so net saved about $700.

Their is lease cash for the Bolt which is higher than cash rebate. So that offsets a little.

So here is the end result…I was offered 1,500 in incentives and yes the 3,500 for employee discount…however only 3% off MSRP pre-incentives and that’s where I walked away lol

What was the end result as far as DAS and payment? If the dealer fees were really low, the smaller discount may not be as bad as it seems.

1 Like

Anyone know on these damn cars if it’s possible to see your outside temperature on the dashboard? When I have CarPlay up I can’t see the outside temp and it’s bugging me lol…

I just had the same experience yesterday on the drive back after picking mine up. I got the “ice possible” warning but couldn’t tell what the temperature was!

Ahhh, GM… Never change.

Hence the under 400 cost…it’s amazing it even has CarPlay

2 Likes

Lol same thing for us on the bolt. CarPlay hides the temperature. There should be a physical home button somewhere that brings you back to the main screen that shows the temp. Took us a while to figure that out lol.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else has this issue but seems to be a common one…the microphone while making calls has an issue so the people you’re calling can’t hear you that well if you’re driving past 20mph…gotta take mine to the dealer already lol

Wireless car play even :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hmmm that might explain why I was having so many problems calling a friend on the way home from the dealer. Pretty sure it worked fine once I got back into Jersey and was going 85 on I-78 though. Will keep an eye out on this quirk

1 Like

Employee price for all applies on certain vehicles for leases. Earlier this month I used it on a Buick Enclave lease, but for my Camaro it was only for purchase. Luckily for me I have access to a GMS pin.

1 Like

Was it the same dealer? It states on the GM website that it does not apply to leases. I think sales people just don’t know the difference and call the discount “employee pricing for all” when it’s just a dealer discount.

No, different dealers.

The December program to offer employee price to everyone had some caveats, but the actual GMS program when an employee generates a code for you doesn’t have any restrictions on what you can lease.

How do you get a dealer to realize there is extra rebate money given to them for using a supplier code?

You’re like the masked magician that was on Fox years ago and exposed all of the tricks.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4