Off Topic Landfill 4

You’d be better off posting in the ‘wanted’ section/thread.

Sounds like you’re in AZ from your username? Shipping from the NE will be like 1-1.5k.

Can’t lease 2019’s.

Looking for a x5 m50i for $850 2019-present if anyone is looking to get out of a lease

For those of you who asked me for lease numbers…

1 Like

Cool. Thanks for upload screenshots. That should help.
One of my ton of tracking/driving… NSX at Road America. Fun car.

Picked up my new CX-30 today, thanks to Louis. Great process and transaction from start to finish. Louis answered all my questions - and I had a lot of them. Glad I found @LeasyDeals, made this easy.

1 Like

And people who make $300k would only buy used cars

Sorry. I’m new. How do you post a question?

Sorry I am new here how do you post a new topic?

He needs that v90 wagons first.

1 Like

See how much you know the wagon wasnt for me. Sometimes knowing is better than assuming! You kinda remind me of the old lady at the end of my development who has nothing to do all day but wonder. She sits and watches out the
k-pop peeking GIF

Sorry us old ladies know a good ole fashion tire kicker, with a fresh pair of all white new balances when we see one.

Somehow your butt hurts over people asking questions does every inquiry question require a purchase…there must be some reason your all bothered by tire kickers…

Your mistaking caring for some friendly banter. If you can’t handle responses to your questions, maybe take a break from the site?

I could say the same…

I have to be here…it’s part of my public service hours.

If you wash my wife’s 90 and walk Kevin I’ll sign off on your 8 hours :rofl:

1 Like

Haha I’m a leasing guy most wash my cars get is if I drive fast in the rain lol…

But Kevin I’m sold, you may not get him back.

1 Like

Ok anyone who appreciates Kevin cant be all that bad…

2 Likes

What will a Audi Etron with 10000 and 12000 miles a year look like for lease?

1 Like

What kinda BS is this, “Make Lincoln Great Again?” Taking a failed ass presidency and a slogan (which by the way Reagan used), and using it for a dealership. Real classy and soooooo original. What a joke.