Off Topic Landfill 4

Yes. Just pay the broker fee and be done with it.

Why should they honor pricing from a forum? They are in the business of maximizing their profit.

What was the pre- incentive discount? Were there any incentives? How much is due upfront (at signing)? What is the mileage allotment? Is the 725 pre-tax? Does it include MSDs? What money factor was used to calculate that payment?

If you can’t answer any of these questions, then I would strongly suggest you do some research and understand how leasing works.

He wouldn’t want to show me anything, and I work in the business, I usually show my clients everything

Are you serious? What about contacting the person (@AutoActionSales) offering the deal?!?

Edit: I see you are in CA and the deal is for the NE only. You shouldn’t be making these requests in a broker’s ad.

tenor

1 Like

You’re the type who wants the deal without paying broker fee huh?

Almost out of 2020 M8 Coupes and Verts! ~19% off

2 Coupes and 1 Vert Left.

Hackr Challenge X3M 590/MONTH 6k DAS

Challenge Accepted. Meme Quote - X3M, 6k total DAS + tag. With loyalty and OL code.

That stinks lol, anyone on here know where to get these deals in NC?

I have $2240 in earnings toward a new GM vehicle on the GM Card by Capital One. I am looking for a way to sell these points/credits.

Now, I gotta move there to start this process? Geez

Deleted my obvious poor attempt at humor

2 Likes

You lost me sir

1 Like

SPAM removed.

Sounds to me like we may need to implement a advertising rule just for @Bostoncarconcierge .

Too honest?

Removed SPAM

Hi there…please check your email…sent you a note on Monday the 15th.
Thanks,
Lou

Hello! I sent an email to your address listed in the original post. I hope to hear from you soon.

You are correct he copy/pasted my exact calculator from yesterday as well

no. i beat it by $600. now please don’t comment on my thread.

Yes, please resolve your issues through PM