SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

OL Codes should be eligible for loaners up to 7499 miles now since the changed the loaner program.

1 Like

Hey Dave,

Are there any plans for BMW of Murrieta to join the list of approved dealerships for the CVAP?

Thanks

We had someone working on it last year but the people at CVAP kept telling us that we weren’t providing the right information even though we were.

Thank you. Now that the X5 45e got some considerable range, it might be a good thing to reapply for.

The income limitations for CVAP seem to be more geared for lower priced cars. Hard to imagine a family being able to afford living in CA and rolling in a $70k+ car based on these incomes.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

1ST NEW 2021 BMW M4 COMP - Just Arrived!! And sold the next day

2020 M2 CS - Still Available!!

3 Likes

Hi Dave!

Is the new M4 Competition available for lease?

Yes it is!

Update 02/28/2021: The new M4 Comp is SOLD

1 Like

Hello, do you have any m440i available?

Yes I do. You can contact me directly.

I do have 2021 M3 allocation. Please email me directly if you’re interested in a custom order.

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

2 Likes

Do you have x3 available? Thanks

Hi, Just filled up the form. Thanks.

Consumer reports just named BMW the second best automotive maker in the world!

Why is Mazda first? They make fun to drive stylish vehicles for the masses (affordable) and we make premium, stylish, fun to drive vehicles (aspirational). We beat all other premium brands!

1 Like

Mazda actually beat out toyota for reliability this year! probably pushed them over the top.

but i feel consumer reports reliability is a bit skewed. models with new infotainment touchscreens have “poor reliability” if there are software glitches. Mazda still does not make a lot of touchscreens…

would be nice to have a “mechanical reliability” rating or something like that.

“fun to drive” still is very important to consumers so BMW is ranked high!

NEW 2021 330e – SOLD OUT OF CERTIFICATES

If you’re in the market for a NEW 2021 330e, please let me know ASAP (text or email only). I’m able to do two of these at very insane offers so text or email me right away and let me know:

Dave Townsend
951-440-2483 (text please)
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Do NOT inquire if you’re simply kicking tires. Thank you!

I’ve already received 6 inquiries on the 330e deal. I’m in route to a delivery at the moment but will send out the quotes in order of request received as soon as I get home tonight.

Make sure to check back here for updates.

UPDATE 03/27 @ 10:30am - The two 330e certificates that I had have been used now. There’s still 3 more 330e available just not at the same deal.

Any insane deals on x3e? Need a SUV that I can throw carpool stickers on.

I was one of the lucky 2 who was able to work with Dave on the insane 330e deals this past weekend.

With my lease ending on my 2018 340i (MSRP: $56,000 - $364/month), I really didn’t think I’d be able to find an equivalent deal in 2021.

I’m happy to say Dave proved me wrong! If you ever see a post where Dave says he has an “insane offer,” jump on it!

Thanks, @BMW_Dave!

5 Likes