Off Topic Landfill 4

Continued from:

Because brokers shouldn’t have to wait 3 months to get paid for doing legitimate work (i.e. a delivery, as opposed to providing a phone number and having someone else do all of the work - for this, they should be paid $0)

That is not your customer business how you get paid by your dealer. One day or one month. Besides, I was talking about collecting broker’s fee PLUS anything that goes to dealers.

This deal has scammed loyalty. Why isn’t anyone talking about that, but rather discussing how much money the broker made?

Why no one is talking about your deals below invoice on a-plan? You never responded to the pointed question by Q.

There’s nothing to respond to. There’s nothing fraudulent there. Unlike the lease agreement posted on Q’s deal that had SCAMMED LOYALTY, as well. Also, not the first time i’ve seen this happen from that dealer / salesman. I have taken plenty of business from that dealer over the past several years, and more than a handful of people made the comment that they noticed their rebate line was off and questioned it.

So, stop implying impropriety on other brokers’ deals.

I’m not implying anything. I’m clearly stating a fact. This person’s contract was posted 3 days ago. It shows $2000 under rebates. There’s 1500 of lease cash on the m340 and 500 of loyalty. He clearly stated this was his first bmw.

You can reply to the OP through PM. I hope you understand that one day someone may post your a-plan deal for analysis.

Anyone is free to do so. There’s nothing to hide.

On that other xc60 deal, OP clearly made the point that he did not own a Volvo (I know b/c i exchanged 79 messages with him, ghosted him twice, and then told him to kick rocks b/c the store i work with doesn’t do beater 45k xc60s with no options). His rebate line clearly showed costco+loyalty.

Great 2 series @Vezhof. I’ve been looking around at those for weeks, absolutely nothing even remotely close to that on my half of the country that I have found.

What an awesome color combo…Dravit is hard to match whenever I get into the builder.

Interested in a 330i silver or mineral grey - under $45k. I qualify for loyalty.

I’m in Seattle. Please text me 6504791533.

I love the car want same specs. What was th deal. Great color

Hi Quentin, I just PM & emailed you all information & what I’m looking for. let me know when you get a chance. Thank you

“Hurt me,” said the masochist.
“I won’t,” said the sadist.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s like going on a date with a really attractive woman from hinge only to find out she has a lower back tattoo with dolphins, butterflies, and the crossed out name of her baby daddy. It’s somebody’s cup of tea, just not mine. Unless we are talking sub-~$600/month payment, then we’re taking Dyamound to meet the parents because love is love.

3 Likes

We’re talking about leasing/dating, not owning/marrying, that doesn’t come across right but you get my point. That girl with the tattoos and baggage has very low expectations. Provided you keep it at dating. That’s everyone’s cup of tea.

With that said, likely to see these types lurking around Hyundai / Kia dealers.

In all seriousness, I think these look like really nice vehicles.

Man this thread turning into a sexist out of nowhere rant. Mods, or Brown Shirts shut it down. @chrishs2000 found something else for you to shut down.

Sorry, girls with tattoos do not do it for me at all. Remember once at a bachelor party in San Diego all the girls had tattoos all over. I mean, its like it was a requirement to work there or something.