Nominate new Trusted Hackrs! (2020)

Over the course of a few years, the Leasehackr community has grown significantly. Accordingly, we’re adding more Trusted Hackrs!

Trusted Hackrs are a group of special members with moderating privileges who help keep the forum a civil place for conversation and a useful resource for all. There are many reasons for nominating a member – whether it’s their leasehacking skills or their helpful contributions to our collective knowledge, show them your love!

Please nominate one member per post. To vote for a nomination, simply “like” a post.

Here’s the current list of Trusted Hackrs:

@28firefighter
@305Hackr
@adamcar
@Alex
@BoardWalkNJ
@chrishs2000
@dukez
@Ed_Churchward
@ElectricEliminator
@jamiemose
@jananth1
@joeblogs
@Jon
@max_g
@mp11477
@RVguy
@senwia
@siejammy
@StingerTT
@Ursus

Nomination for @mllcb42 as suggested by @Bostoncarconcierge on the other thread:

33 Likes

Nomination for @jeisensc as suggested by @Supakimchee on the other thread:

33 Likes

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Great idea👍I have always wondered how on earth Jeisensc is not a trusted hacker. I think he brings tremendous value to the Leasehackr community.

8 Likes

I would like to nominate @mllcb42 and @jeisensc.

11 Likes

If you want to shut his political rants then you need to vote him up. Rumor is once they become TH they get a shock collar and can’t talk politics any longer.

Both get my vote…
@mllcb42 and @jeisensc.

15 Likes

@mllcb42 got my vote :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

I think this is gonna be an easy one, @jeisensc and @mllcb42 for sure.

11 Likes

So it gets a separate nomination post I’d also like to nominate @anon92897398

19 Likes

@mllcb42 Definitely gets my vote too.

1 Like

If there’s already an existing nomination, let’s “like” that post to cast your vote! Makes it easier to count.

I dozed off and wake up to some people saying nice things about me. Am I paying for this?

Still real life. BOO me :-1:t2::-1:t2:

As humbled as I am that @Supakimchee would nominate me, can this be like the primaries where I can give @mllcb42 all my delegates and just sway the platform?

Or maybe that was always my way of closing threads, and now I can just close more of them myself?

I don’t think I deserve the power. I just made an explicit screentime category for LH.

7 Likes

Since those that have been nominated are all good choices, and ones I’d choose, I’ll throw out @Mark.ca. Guy knows his EVs and Power

13 Likes

I second @jeisensc and @mllcb42, they know what they are talking about

2 Likes

Second this one too

6 Likes

As a fellow commie, I fully support voting for @jeisensc and also @Lvs23 :grin:

19 Likes

Your feelings for each other are well known. If we could clone Ursus I’d vote for multiples. It’s adorable how he toys with you when you’re wrong.

There aren’t three people on LH politically savvy enough to accurately place my politics, but when the revolution comes I’ll be sure you’re standing next to me and not up against a wall. I’m just glad I lived to see the means of production seize itself.

I would also nominate @Lvs23

7 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I suggest @EC99 for Trusted

7 Likes