Off Topic Landfill 2

I disagree w/ jeisensc, at times he does offer a lot to the forum but based on his political biases I think that excludes him.

1 Like

It’s ok for people to have differing beliefs. It’s only an issue if as a moderator, he is biased in what he moderates. No reason at this point to suspect he would.

14 Likes

I nominate me!

12 Likes

There’s already bias by TH’ers at times, we don’t need more of that, and I see his nomination as a potential addition. It seems its OK for TH to make comments that are off topic, and when they see others do it, they shut down threads or landfill those comments. TH should set the example, and their posts should be relevant on threads, and many times they’re not. To give an example, go look at the majority of Ursus posts, its commentary thats just not needed, and my guess is he does it just to remain relevant and a top poster.

4 Likes

A general comment on this method of voting , if the forum software doesn’t support thumbs up and down, or likes / dis-likes, you only ever count the vote of those in favor, and not those dissenting.

I suggest removing the bear

7 Likes

First part was just for fun but she does bring a lot to the forum as you said.

1 Like

She would have to put her car business into a blind trust, controlled by @Electric :grinning:

3 Likes

@Electric does control things as it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great, now we have to go through the @trusted_hackrs forum and figure out who we’ve been talking smack about :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

I posted that you may not want to be called a commie and @michael sent it to the landfill, but left he original comments stand.

1 Like

Can you please stop posting comments that we will have to landfill about comments that were landfilled? Tanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s because you don’t understand irony or comedy, such as Communism and vote in the same sentence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now we have tanks marching to landfill.

I see it both ways. I can have a disclaimer/refuse to comment on the ones that would be swayed our way. I can advise on whether something is a good deal or not or if someone has a general question, like I do now, but like I said, I understand your point of view.

Please don’t on the off chance I make it - how do you think I keep my jokes about me fresh? I drink the blood of other people’s jokes about me.

Anyone who brings a dog as cute as Scarlett deserves a vote (unless they want Scarlett to speak to your manager)

I propose a dog exception - which only @Ursus can adjudicate @AP919’s eligibility since (cough) Scarlett is probably a dependent deduction for her parents.

You are not the only one, but this is a textbook illustration. This isn’t intended to harsh or rude or sarcastic but please indulge me and look in the mirror:

I’m not one to criticize if you miss the joke(sSs), but if it flies past you - please just let it go: it shouldn’t require moderation and @ mentioning Michael and trusted and now 50% of the thread is OT about not listening/understanding what was said, and :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: why isn’t everyone paying attention to the injustice of normal order over here in the space I am occupying?

:raising_hand_man:t2:

THIS :clap:t2: IS :clap:t2: A :clap:t2: FREE :clap:t2: WEBSITE :clap:t2:

ABOUT :clap:t2: LEASING :clap:t2: CARS :clap:t2: AND :clap:t2:WHATEVER :clap:t2: IS :clap:t2: PERMITTED :clap:t2: BY THE :clap:t2: MANAGEMENT :clap:t2: IN :clap:t2: THE :clap:t2: OFF :clap:t2: RAMP

Be serious about the serious stuff (human lives and their well-being, privacy agency, dignity, residuals/MF/incentives, terms, CSI scores, whatever you might add) and very little else.

The patience is bottomless here. Again this isn’t personal, but we’re all home and all our cars have mirrors - spend a minute looking at yourself on this long winter we’re living through.

The vast majority of this community is amazing: here every day to help people get the best deal for them on their next lease, if only because their identity is wrapped around pull-aheads and stackable incentives.

I think it’s an honor to be nominated by people who think the time you spent here meant something to them.

And knowing how dedicated the trusteds and dealers and brokers and insiders are, I don’t see my contribution measuring up. Every day I find an old post and learn something new -
and sorry for those likes 2 years later.

7 Likes

You know, I change my vote. Simply because half the time I don’t understand what he says. :grin:

3 Likes

Scarlett appreciates and accepts your nomination.

5 Likes

Sure do when you send posts to a landfill or when you close threads. But you right politics should not matter.

3 Likes

I feel like I am missing out.

1 Like