Off Topic Landfill 2

Question for a question? We can play that game. Who cares who created the tax loopholes, he is supposed to be “different”?

I dont think he ever said he was different. In fact in the primaries he thank Hillary and her cronies for creating them when called out. I dont need to see his taxes…what he did outside of the White House is none of my business.

But you also don’t make it your business to know what he does inside the White House, otherwise, why would the swamp get bigger under his watch?

Hmmm im not going in this direction but look at all who oppose them and their respective salaries vs networth.

not following.

I disagree w/ jeisensc, at times he does offer a lot to the forum but based on his political biases I think that excludes him.

1 Like

It’s ok for people to have differing beliefs. It’s only an issue if as a moderator, he is biased in what he moderates. No reason at this point to suspect he would.

14 Likes

I nominate me!

12 Likes

There’s already bias by TH’ers at times, we don’t need more of that, and I see his nomination as a potential addition. It seems its OK for TH to make comments that are off topic, and when they see others do it, they shut down threads or landfill those comments. TH should set the example, and their posts should be relevant on threads, and many times they’re not. To give an example, go look at the majority of Ursus posts, its commentary thats just not needed, and my guess is he does it just to remain relevant and a top poster.

4 Likes

A general comment on this method of voting , if the forum software doesn’t support thumbs up and down, or likes / dis-likes, you only ever count the vote of those in favor, and not those dissenting.

I suggest removing the bear

7 Likes

First part was just for fun but she does bring a lot to the forum as you said.

1 Like

She would have to put her car business into a blind trust, controlled by @Electric :grinning:

3 Likes

@Electric does control things as it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great, now we have to go through the @trusted_hackrs forum and figure out who we’ve been talking smack about :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

I posted that you may not want to be called a commie and @michael sent it to the landfill, but left he original comments stand.

1 Like

Can you please stop posting comments that we will have to landfill about comments that were landfilled? Tanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s because you don’t understand irony or comedy, such as Communism and vote in the same sentence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now we have tanks marching to landfill.

I see it both ways. I can have a disclaimer/refuse to comment on the ones that would be swayed our way. I can advise on whether something is a good deal or not or if someone has a general question, like I do now, but like I said, I understand your point of view.