Nominate new Trusted Hackrs! (2020)

Any female TH’s? Yknow, cuz equality and stuff.

Nominate @AP919

8 Likes

It’s either broker or trusted. @jamiemose is a female

5 Likes

Second (dunno why I thought you were)

Second

2 Likes

Multiple reasons I disagree with this post - why nominate someone based on their gender, and there’s a clear conflict of interest since she’s a broker. I do think she provides a lot of value for the forum.

12 Likes

To be fair, I do keep this account 100% separate and do nothing related to brokering on it. I do not even suggest or imply anything about brokering or direct anyone to us from this account.

2 Likes

I’m saying it’s a conflict to be brokering from one account and moderating from another simultaneously.

4 Likes

Wait, wow. I turn away for a sec and there are commies and me in the same sentence?

Thanks for the mention @jeisensc and @XxHaimBondxX !

5 Likes

That’s great and I believe you, but I get a lot of PM’s simply because I am “trusted” (I think anyway, I have no idea why else I would get such random questions) and if the PM was asking about a BMW it would be very very tempting to turn that into business for myself. I don’t see any reason to have that conflict of interest.

PS if you weren’t in cahoots with @electric you’d have my vote :kissing_cat:

7 Likes

I would also like to nominate Slava @Lvs23

6 Likes

I second the nomination of @Lvs23. I think the Ioniq thread alone could have solidified this but a very level headed and intelligent contributor to the forum. Everyone else mentioned does as well, maybe a bit to much :wink:.

12 Likes

I agree with nominating @jeisensc and @lvs23. They both bring a wealth of knowledge to this platform.

1 Like

I’m honored and would also support @jeisensc.

1 Like

I was pretty tied up today and skipped LH till now. Job hunting and all.

Thanks for the nomination. I appreciate it. I realize I don’t add the same sort of value as some of the more philosophical and erudite.

I also realize I started some dumb stuff months ago and it’s not the look I want to maintain.

At any rate, thanks for the kind words.

:bat:

12 Likes

Stay strong!

Throwing in a second for @jeisensc
and @mllcb42
after @AP919 of course.

4 Likes

@anon92897398 Good luck in job search man. It cannot rain forever.

I recommend @CaptQ

Oh yeah leave the bear alone in my opinion.

3 Likes

I agree with @mllcb42. Political beliefs don’t disqualify a person.

4 Likes

Couple things to surmise before getting back on topic here:

1. Your political beliefs do not matter, nor should they. Everyone has a right to have their own political beliefs. That said, this is not a political forum, and political rants do not belong here…thus the reason they are moved to the off-topic landfill. 99% of the time, these posts turn into fights between those with differing political beliefs and run the thread afoul…thus the reason they are moved, as they are almost always toxic.

2. There is some questions pertaining to @AP919 becoming a trusted hackr as well as remaining a broker. Points have been made. No need to continue.

3. This topic is for nomination for the next trusted hackrs. This is not a thread to rant, question who does what, who you like and don’t like, what you like and don’t like about the site, etc… Nominate someone you feel is deserving (or like the post they are currently nominated on so as not to duplicate posts). If you don’t agree, that’s fine and well within your rights. You don’t have to comment on that particular nominee.

Let’s keep to the intent here and nominate who you feel is deserving. Going off topic or on a tangent buries the legitimate posts.

10 Likes

I think you guys should throw every post except nominations into the landfill. It’s agreed that likes are a vote and abstaining is a no. The rest of the posts will only bury nominations.

4 Likes

good idea @supakimchee. I think I cleared out anything not pertaining to a vote, although I may have missed something, so don’t crucify me if I did :smiley:

For those of you that have had a post removed, don’t take it personally. as mentioned above, this thread is meant to cast a vote, not hold court on unrelated items.

5 Likes

I like how @michael did it and if anyone is nominated, you guys can clean it up even further and condense it to one post.

No one should be offended about landfill posts here, it’s really just to streamline and to make sure that whoever is nominated gets a fair shake. Feel free to remove my posts.

3 Likes