Off Topic Landfill 2

Wrong. I had tax credits and even still the 1.2% was rolled into the adjusted cap…if i didnt then 6.25% sales tax on ENTIRE SELLING PRICE (im in texas) would have been rolled into the cap cost. I had acq fees and govt fees…who doesnt? All that can be rolled into the adjusted cap cost.

If volvo wasnt covering first payment as part of the december promotion, then i would have made the dealer make 1st payment. Yes that would have likely resulted in a $15 payment increase or i could have played mental game and make dealer eat and stay at $420.

I’m in VA and have 4.15% sales tax on ENTIRE SELLING PRICE as well. I rolled it in my payment but that just depends on him. If he want to pay it up front, he can. You’re going to have to pay it regardless. It’s not a down payment on the car that you would lose if totaled.

Again, not going to argue with you about what you could’ve gotten the car for v. what you got it for. Deal is done and can’t change it.

Pull ahead option available for me if any E 400 convertibles out there. I have excellent credit and hoping that there should be some deals due to the economic situation.

Thanks and stay safe

Charles

I just got a few cars but my Lambo is my favorite Daily Driver right now.

1 Like

I have a 2019 I3 Deka with Tech Package + HK Audio, Panda Color (white/black). 10k lease, under my mileage, 340/mo that I may be willing to let for lease takeover once BMW allows them again in April.

Is there some prize for this?

2 Likes

Fire her and she gets my vote :grin:

1 Like

There’s enough folks getting laid off as is.

2 Likes

Not sure Slava (@Lvs23) thinks of himself as a commie, and he might take offense to your comment. I’ve seen him post before saying how he grew up in that environment, and happy to be free here in the US with choices of how to live.

You’re not supposed to tell anyone. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Let’s stay on-topic! Housekeeping in 3, 2, 1…

2 Likes

I guess we will have to solve this with Slava like we would in the old country.

1 Like

Yeah, we should wait until Q1 sales numbers come out and the manufacturers decide to update lease programs accordingly.

1 Like

Do whatever you want. Most people don’t wait months to buy a car.

1 Like

Sorry, did not mean to trigger you. Just stating the facts.

You didn’t trigger me, I’m also stating the facts.

Keep trolling, not like you are immune to his incompetence.

To old to know what trolling is but your biased in every response you have. Look at the rest of the world in comparison to how we are handling the current situation. We’re handling it better than most and ending travel early to China was key in keeping the infected numbers low.

We are not handling better than the rest of the world, unless your only source is the dufus you are so in love with. We are actually on track to have more deaths than China. We should have stopped traffic early February, not the middle of March. Not sure why you’re happy about.