Trusted Hackrs Nomination

And congrats @mp11477 on your promotion as well! Very well deserved.

14 Likes

Congrats Guys!!!

1 Like

Grats everyone!

1 Like

both @28firefighter and @mp11477 well deserved. Congrats…now you guys get to share the fun of thread janitorial services after a newly registered user who is too lazy to read vomits the most basic questions all over this site multiple times rather than using the search function. :face_vomiting::laughing:

8 Likes

Congrats to both of you ! Great members !

1 Like

Congrats guys. If I promise to vote for the D candidate in 2020 does my application get approved too? :slight_smile: :wink: :smile:

1 Like

Nice work guys :+1:

1 Like

Well deserved recognition for all of the contributions you both make.

2 Likes

Congratulations @28firefighter and @mp11477

Love your insights here!

1 Like

I’m going to nominate @Ursus, don’t understand why he was removed… probably the most active person on here.

8 Likes

Yeah, for real. What did I miss?

@vhooloo get two of of those Volvo and you will be in my nomination list…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Congratulations guys!

@vhooloo and @Ursus need to be back on the @trusted_hackrs group. No idea why they are not there. With the load of crap quality visitors we are getting, this forum needs the kind of moderation we had. And , there needs to be a way to vote of some pot stirrers off of this forum as they provide no valuable information here instead of just messing around with others due to lack of information.

2 Likes

Not sure what the ins and outs of recent issues have been, but I also have noticed that a number of users have been very vindictive to others. Whether it was regulars or newcomers.

My personal take is that if someone is so impatient or might I say… too arrogant or elitist to treat others respectfully, they have no business here at all.

It certainly can be frustrating seeing a flood of new users all asking the exact same questions, but regardless, everyone needs to treat others decently. If you can’t stand what someone is saying, log off for a few hours and have a beer.

I noticed @HN308 was dropped too, that guy does a tremendous service here as well.

2 Likes

Appreciate it, though it looks like some kind of rotation since a few other long serving esteemed members have been also dropped. But it will allow me “to spend more time with my family”, as they say :slight_smile:

In any case :grin:

you_love_me

15 Likes

@mllcb42

His contributions to the forum have been tremendous and I always appreciate how helpful he is to new and old members alike.

19 Likes

I’m going to nominate @jeisensc. He brings a lot to this forum.

10 Likes

Continued here for 2020: