Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

Your support is greatly appreciated, and I’m thrilled to have been able to assist most of you in finding the perfect vehicle. If you’ve had a positive experience with me and would like to refer anyone to our dealership, please feel free to share my email address: dale@drivembpdx.com

I’m here to provide top-notch service and expertise in the world of Mercedes-Benz. I’m dedicated to helping you make the right choice that suits your needs and preferences. Your reviews are the greatest compliment I can receive. I also promise to extend the same level of professionalism and dedication to anyone you send my way.

Thank you again for your trust and support. Looking forward to continuing to serve you and your referrals with excellence.

The next round of QUOTES has started

If you would like a quote: email dale@drivembpdx.com

Thank you LH community!

Please follow our Review Page Guideline:

2 Likes

Worked with Dale (BenzOrNothing) on an EQB series. Got the best deal in the country lol. Great communication and Dale was super easy to work with. All you have to do is find a car and Dale takes over, including managing shipping from the dealership. No headaches or worries. I think that’s what I enjoyed most. No worries or anxiety until the car is on your driveway. Thanks Dale.

Amazing deal! This guy is for real! Got an EQE yesterday. Super transparent. Great numbers!

2 Likes

Thank YOU!!! That was fun!!! Lots of great laughs:)

First time poster on LH. I had been looking for a good leasing deal for an EQE SUV and had contacted a few dealerships but was unable to find an attractive deal. I stumbled on this thread and completed the EV Quote Request, not really thinking much would come of it. By the next day, I received an email from Dale and he was able to provide me with an extremely attractive lease deal. He has been extremely attentive, helpful, and transparent throughout the process. I hope to be able to work with him for my next lease!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

Just took delivery of my EQE, whole process was smooth and Dale even secured a great deal on cross country shipping. Can’t say enough good things!

3 Likes

Let me add to the stream of recommendations for Dale Acelar (BENZORNOTHING). Ijust took delivery on my 2023 EQE SUV yesterday, I can’t say enough about how pleased I was with the entire experience—- aggressive pricing, full transparency great, timely communication, efficient closing and pick-up process.

Dale, Jennifer, and the team at Mercedes Benz of Portland—- you are the best!!

Anyone in the Pacific NW who is looking for a great deal on an EQ and a seamless, hassle leasing or buying experience, no look no further than Dale Acelar at MB of Portland. I guarantee you won’t regret it!

No other luxury car dealer in the Pacific Northwest can touch these folks!

1 Like

Thank you so much @QtStorm !! We appreciate you!

Hey there,

Just wanted to drop a quick note about my experience with Dale Acelar “BENZORNOTHING.” The communication has been spot on, and the whole process has been incredibly smooth. Huge shoutout to Dale, Jennifer, and the team for their exceptional service as well.

Stay tuned – my EQE SUV should be on its way very soon, and I can’t wait to share some pictures! I will be bringing it all the way to South Florida.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I did not complete a transaction with Dale because of the inconvenience/cost of shipping compared to shopping locally, but I must say I was impressed with his process, the excellent discount he offered, the celerity of the response, and in general just how seamless the process seemed.

In any case, thank you Dale for offering this service. I have recommended it to others already.

I must clarify that he was very clear about the cost of shipping from the beginning, but I had him quote me before I could compare to other good offers provided locally.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

My aunt called me yesterday wanting an EV lease. I asked what she was looking for and she mentioned wanting a Mercedes SUV.

I already knew Dale had very aggressive prices from researching last month, so I called him up.

The deal is approximately 16% off plus incentives with shipping to be arranged to NC. Would have been better with affinity but she didn’t qualify and didn’t want to wait 60 days.

Dale has great prices, is very responsive, and a very cool dude. Thanks again!

5 Likes

I was Dale’s very last customer in August. He is super patient and helpful, and of course secured me a really awesome deal on EQE350 that I would never be able to get locally in my state. The process was very smooth. Dale is super responsive and responsible, even help me with stuff on his days off. He’s probably working on delivering the beauty to me now and I can’t wait to receive it!! I will definitely lease cars from Dale again in the future.

Got a deal with Dale before labor day, the process was super smooth, everything was well explained, and finished on my way to the dealership. Dale was super nice and patient, love the professionalism and would be happy to do business again!

2 Likes

I took delivery of my EQS today from Dale. I can’t say enough about the experience. Dale delivered exactly what he said he would do. Thanks Dale, I look forward to future business with you.

1 Like

Thank you SO much!! Thank you for being so patient with my manager mind :slight_smile: haha! I love your EQS. It’s public knowledge, you have an amazing EQS!! so happy for you! As always, I am here for you and J for many years to come! Chat soon!

Dale is extremely helpful! Highly suggest folks work with Dale on their new Mercedes! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Worked with Dale (BenzOrNothing) on an EQB series. Got the best deal in the country lol and the most aggressive discounts. Great communication and Dale was super easy to work with. All you have to do is find a car and Dale takes over, including managing shipping from the dealership. No headaches or worries. I think that’s what I enjoyed most. No worries or anxiety until the car is on your driveway. Thanks Dale.

4 Likes