HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

Everything is ending.
Fleet, Amex, PenFed, MF and RV (Though RV might stay the same)

Basically you lose $2500 bonus and who know’s what Nov payments will look like.

1 Like

Exactly what @forbs is saying. It’s all ending. WE do not know what Mercedes-Benz will do next month. If they change anything, then the deals will be adjusted

1 Like

On my Amex offer it says jan/24.
Anyone know how the inventory is now, has it gone out quick after these incentives?

1 Like

Interesting, my AMEX offer says that as well, but my Fleet Offer says Expires 10/31

1 Like

My Sams/PenFed also Jan 24

“” DISCLAIMER
Offer available through 2024-01-18. Mercedes-Benz offer is a limited time purchase price incentive. Offer is available from the manufacturer through participating dealers.“”

1 Like

THANK YOU EVERYONE! WE are officially HALTED till NOV 4th. If you received a car from me/us – please leave a review for me. For all others that want to see my reviews, please look at my “seller reviews” @ Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

I look forward to working with you soon! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 Like

Sorry everyone, i am processing the new quotes. it’s taken a little longer than atiicpated.

1 Like

Good Day everyone! here is an update- we are back on with strong discounts. As always, i start by trying to hit objectives as fast as possible. ONCE we hit, then my program is done. To learn more about this please read the top of the post and then fill out a request form. no significant changes to the program, but the issue is mainly inventory. What is left-- i have 3 EQS580s. Small amounts of others, but about 20 EQEs and about 20+ EQBs. these are what i have… so, look at Mercedes-Benz of Portland website and then find the car for you! Read my reviews at: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing - #35 by Sr_Ve

Happy Shopping!

2 Likes

Are the discounts better than before (including October) ? 2024 models for both EQE and EQS SUV are going to be much better cars than present model year as per the order guides.

The discounts are the same. I am only allowed to discount the 2023’s for now. 2024 is fleet and LBC only.

Hi Everyone! Just to remind you my deals are best in the beginning vs the end of the month. The reason is that when I/we hit the objective, the price goes up on all EVs in my inventory. One question a client said, “What if i get today and the price is lower in 2 weeks”. I am not unfair like that. I believe that the reward for the client is when they choose early, not because of the desperation of the dealership. So, choose soon! Good luck!

1 Like

Do you provide shipping/trucking? Estimate on cost from your dealership to LA?

yes, I do assist with that. In my case, it’s ALWAYS COD. So, the rate to LA is: $550 - $700. If you bid $550 it will be slower and if you bid $700 it’s faster.

Let me know when you get the 2024 GLC Coupe, black exterior, panicle trim, AMG night package, panoramic roof, with ventilated seats and 20” wheels.

I am interested in EQS SUV with 3rd option. Ideally white but willing to work with black as well. Please hmu if you have anything. My zip code is 98072. I do have Amex coupon. Thank you.

Will do @coryj45

I believe i saw your request, i emailed you .@Gladtbx

Just a few updates – i have 3 EQS580x4 left. 2 Black, one Alpine Grey. Only 1 EQS450x4 with a 3rd Row and only 1 EQB350 with a 3rd row. I do have EQE SUV and EQB, and more than a few EQE-Sedan and EQS-Sedan. Thank you to all who have become clients and now friends of mine!

Interested in EQS SUV, what’s your best lease deal?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing