Guidelines for Review Pages

The purpose of a review page is to help the Leasehackr community judge the reputability of brokers and dealer representatives on this forum.

Guidelines for Brokers and Dealers:

A review page is required for Brokers and optional for Dealers.

Brokers, and Dealers who choose to create a review page, should include the following information in the first post:

• Region(s) serviced
  • Vehicle brands sold
  • Fee amount or fee range (if applicable)
  • Clear instructions on how to be reached
  • Number of months/years in business
  • Broker license and bond information (if available)

Review page titles shall follow the following format:

Name - business type - states/region
Example: “ABC Brokers - Broker - NY, NJ, and CT” or "John_Smith - Honda Dealer - CA"
No emojis or all caps
Brands should be listed as tags

Businesses shall not pay, discount the fee for their services, or otherwise compensate customers for writing reviews on their respective review page.

Brokers are encouraged to clarify whether they only broker specific vehicles listed on their Marketplace ads, or whether they take on more general requests for assistance with leasing a car.

Guidelines for Reviewers:

Replies should be limited to reviews for services rendered or attempted to be rendered, rather than general comments for the business unrelated to a transaction. Additionally, reviews should be posted natively on Leasehackr (not linked from a third-party such as Yelp).

3 Likes

These new Guidelines will become effective Monday, July 27, 2020!

@dealers and @brokers, if you haven’t already, please update your review pages accordingly. These changes will help improve the readability of the Review category and make it a more useful resource.

Non-compliant review pages, including those of unregistered dealers and brokers (@industry_folks), will be unlisted. Registration link here.

A review page is required for Brokers and optional for Dealers.

I’m getting an error when trying to put my CC info in. I’ll try again tomorrow jic it’s on my end

1 Like

No need to input CC info! Just click on “Broker Re-Registration.”