HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

Do you work on the EQS 450+ models?

Yes we sure do

HI EVERYONE!!! Thank you to this amazing community and i am still assisting others and others already have taken delivery! With that… I am on a time crunch. i will be out of these deals soon as i have to release the inventory to other dealerships. Once it’s out of my invenotry, then I have no way of pricing them. If you have any questions, please EMAIL dale@drivembpdx.com

Looks good and just submitted a quote!

Sorry for the late reply, did you get a quote from me already?

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

Moved all posts with OP reviews to a review thread.

Just submitted request for 36 months, I was hoping to do 24 months as well to compare but I was not able to do that on the form.

It’s simple —- once I send the quote— I will just email you a 24 month residual :slight_smile:

HI everyone, EQ Deals and GLC Deals are back on – Submit your request quickly and note that these are subject to availability.

1 Like

We have a limited amount of EQ’s left. If you are interested please fill out an inquiry :slight_smile: THank you!

Texted with Dale throughout the day today and last night. I couldn’t end up figuring out a deal for myself, but he’s an awesome guy to work with and he is really as promised and priced super aggressively. I watched one of his videos, seems like a guy I’d wanna grab a beer with in person haha.

1 Like

You are so awesome! When ever you come near me, I will go have a beer with you!! haha :slight_smile:

Is this for leasing only or purchase too?

Either— just note— when you purchase, you lose the lease bonus cash.

I sent in a lease request a few days ago and just wanted to make sure you got it. -Ken Davis

Let me look for it. I am trying to get to all of them

1 Like

HI EVERYONE!! we are down to the last 3 for my objective for the month. Once my month is closed, my Leases will stop. For the month. If you are interested, please take advantage asap! Thank you!

1 Like

Interested in an EQS. Just PM’d.

Very interested, sent a PM.

Dale is excellent: easy to work with, communicative, and the deals he has on these are extremely good. I ended up going with a different car this time around (because of personal preference - the deal made it a harder decision!) but I have a family member who will be looking for a Mercedes EV in the future, and I won’t hesitate to send them his way.

2 Likes