HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

WE ARE BACK ON – Please contact and send a REQUEST ASAP. Very limited ‘best deal’ EQ’s allowed to lease. Talk to you soon!

1 Like

Looking to lease an EQS 580 SUV. Please contact me for details.

Samantha Jones Wow GIF by Max

1 Like

Seeing as you’re new here, you may not have noticed in the rest of the thread that prospective customers need to contact him.

This is standard practice for brokers. They need to filter out the unserious prospects who can’t even bother to fill out a form.

3 Likes

This is funny

5 Likes

I moved all reviews to the OP’s review thread. Everyone, please try to share your experience in the review thread going forward, where those really belong:

1 Like

Hi everyone! A fellow LH reached out to me with a request, and I thought I’d give you a sneak peek at what I can offer. Here’s the deal with all my quotes: They cover ALL Fleet incentives, rebates, and discounts. However, please note that they do not include TAX, TITLE, LICENSE, and REGISTRATION specific to your state, city, and county. With this, I will show a few lease deals:
The MSRP of this EQB300W4 is $64775. No matter where you live in the USA, the base number at 36 months and for 7500 MILES/ year is CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR - Which is $499/month for 36 months. Add TAX, reg, and license. (you can manually adjust MILES and MSD)

On the same note, if we do a EQS580X4 at MSRP: $130560, No matter where you live in the USA, the base number at 36 months and for 7500 Miles/Year is: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR Which is $964/Month for 36 Months + Add Tax, Reg and License. (you can manually adjust MILES and MSD)

Each car will have a variety of pricing due to availability and, of course, the MSRP. I will be honest; we do NOT have two-wheel drive EQs. We do not have the cheapest EQs. We have specific builds, and they have great equipment, so I advise you to look and see what will work for you… but if you want any of the two above or any specific vehicle from my website, Please fill out the request form: EV Quote Request, and I will be sure to answer as quickly as possible.

Thank you to everyone! And thank you for being kind to me and to each other!

@BENZORNOTHING

4 Likes

I am new here. Excuse me naive question. A quick question before I submit request. Do we have EQS580 SUV with 3rd row? Thanks ahead!

@BENZORNOTHING

1 Like

If you don’t get a response, check out their stock on MB Portland Website. Last I saw they had one listed.

2 Likes

Guys, I highly recommend him - @BENZORNOTHING. I didn’t take from him, as the car with my color choice was not available.

Just stop searching everywhere and reach out to him for any EQ deal.

Those are the best deals with professional approach.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Thebest !!! I appreciate you!

Good Morning! Coming up to Mid Month. We are close to hitting objectives. Reminder, once we hit it, the discounts will then be removed; the deal is better than most published deals. Congrats to the ones who received their EQ’s!

Does this mean after Oct 15th there will not be any deals from your dealership for the rest of the year ? Will you be getting any new inventory since your EQS 450 4MATIC SUV is over ?

No, we will continue until i hit objectives, not the date and only for the month, depending on inventory. I do have EQS450’s just pick one.

Hey everyone, a heartfelt thank you for the incredible collaboration over the past two weeks! I’m thrilled by the strong connections we’ve built as friends and clients to all my new EQ owners. Now, let’s get down to business: I’ve got just 8 EQs left to hit our monthly target. Our dealership is throwing in a hefty $4k to $9k per EQ to help us smash this goal quickly.

I pride myself on efficiency and speed, making sure your deal not only goes smoothly but rapidly, too. That said, time is of the essence. If you’re interested, let’s get the ball rolling now because once we hit that target, existing quotes will no longer be valid.

Gratitude abounds for your kindness and partnership. Let’s keep this positive momentum going! Cheers!

1 Like

Love It Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

1 Like

To add to your sneak peak.pricing, I would also request that you add sample delivery charges to Washington state etc. It would be immensely helpful for someone trying to calculate if the deal makes sense after the added expense.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

Are you asking me or someone else. From Portland to Washington (Seattle) it’s about $300.00

Hi everyone! We are doing something different - Today Oct 22nd, I am getting a list of specific EQs “available” for a discount from my supervisor. So, I will post it here. Also, all quotes will need a: EV Quote Request – for me to quote. Hitting the objective was due to the amazing clients I met this month who knew that my pricing was extremely aggressive and worked with me. Special mention to people all in the EAST Coast, a client who flew from Nevada, and a few from the Puget Sound area.

If you want a quote on any EQ, please submit it through the link above and again as a reminder, ALL Fleet, rebates, and discounts are included in all my quotes and the quote does not include, TAX, TITLE, LICENSE, and REGISTRATION within your state, city, and county.
We are close to the end of the month!

1 Like