HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

Hi there!
(First, please do NOT submit a lead through our dealership unless we create a deal – the main reason is that this forum is not a public outlet within our dealership, so the deals are only through LH only. Once we are agreed on numbers, I will place you in our system for final communication- this reduces confusion and unintentional communication with another manager and sales person)

I have been very grateful to this community as I have spoken to various people and i believe I have helped many. With this, I am offering the UNIT at cost and all my rates are from Mercedes-Benz. I have a different way to "contract’, so to make your deal, I do need to have you fill out a questionnaire. This will allow me to get you the best deal. WE (i specifically) do NOT put you in my system unless we have a deal. The information you give me is private and ALL i request is you CHOOSE only 1 Mercedes-Benz within my inventory. To know more :

1. Please note that my pricing is agressive. Each dealership has different methods, i choose to do the all in, and if you want the best deal, just choose a cheaper vehicle.

2. I know you want the best deal possible. I give what I can. However, as most of you know – the RATES and RESIDUALS are determined by the manufacturer, and I can tell you that the deals you see now are the best, as i have seen them go in an upward pricing month over month.

3. Please fill this out: EV Quote Request , and i will get back to you within 24 hours.

4. To be fair, I will be sending AGGRESSIVE Consistent quotes. This means that if you or a friend, or a family member sends a request for the same car, all of you will get the most amazing price. Just note that the difference will be where you live and shipping is COD. To make it universal, ANY Person asking an additional discount will be ignored and/or blocked. Cheaper monthly is available, choose a cheaper car. Speed and efficiency is what I need to work with, so being professional, my best price is the price i send you the first time. :slight_smile:

5. Finally, LeaseHackr is a great tool, but please keep our information as private as possible.

ALL QUOTES ARE VALID TILL END OF THE MONTH. Once we HIT Objective or Availability, THE LH program will HALT. Finally, only vehicles in our inventory. Please fill out the EV QUOTE REQUEST for more details

If you are interested in a “WISH EV” please fill this out: “EV WISH LIST

Thank you, and I look forward to helping you in the near future!

5 Likes

Update your title. It’s not meant to be a story.

7 Likes

Stares in AMG Wagon :eyes:

6 Likes

BENZORNOTHING is a very interesting name.

Is that your given name or your surname?

What is the genesis? The Balkans?

9 Likes

I’d also like to order a handful of 24 G63’s at unit cost. Please PM me for my contact details. I will come to Portland to take delivery and treat you to dinner at Ox for the kindness.

2 Likes

Bro shoot higher, I’d like a EQG, and a Virgil s class.

2 Likes

Is that better? Sorry about that

We have one.

1 Like

I am sorry, the E63Wagon is the final edition. I can get you a quote. But I am approved for EQ Specific and GLC.

1 Like

That’s probably good feedback, but I don’t think that’s an official Marketplace guideline.

Limericks and haikus in thread titles also aren’t prohibited as far as I can tell, but they probably also won’t move many Benzes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am sorry, can you clarify? Did i say something? Is this wrong? “Hi This is BENZORNOTHING! Here to help w/EQ & GLC Specific Only”

Why benzornuting? I guess it goes with the brand

1 Like

Not at all. I was replying to Jon and his comment. You’re good. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mercedes-Benz is “The Best or Nothing” – Play on words, Benz or Nothing.

3 Likes

I just came here to type BENZORNOTHING

7 Likes

I got numbers from BENZORNOTHING, and his deal is really amazing to me. I would have signed last month if I had this offer in front of me.

The only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger is that I want to look into an iX after test driving both cars today. He’s a dealer so he can’t share how good his deal is, so I’ll help him out.

I’m east coast and he still quoted me quickly and was very easy to approach.

Deal offered is 17.45% off MSRP after $2500 affinity but before the $7,500 rebate.

If you are still looking for an EQ, send Dale a message!

2 Likes

Hamilton got an AMG-One, and also one for his father. I would like one as well, so can you hook me up?

After all “Benz or Nothing!”

2 Likes

Thank you SO much!

1 Like

So EQ specific means this is for any EQ like the EQE? Can you ship to Florida? Only cars in stock or this is for orders too?

This dude is the man…see you on my next lease!

1 Like