Volvo S90 T6 Offer - How can I make this better?

They sure do. I know when I go to Costco, the parking lot is full of high end cars.

"Due to the membership fee, Costco’s customers tend to be wealthier than the average American and have an average household income of $100,000. Costco’s customers are also older than the average consumer, two years older than the general population, which seems to be a product of the company’s catering to a higher-income base and the need to have a car to shop there. Baby boomers tend to be the company’s strongest age demographic, and Costco customers also generally hail from the suburbs as shoppers who have garages and other such storage space tend to be the best-suited for the bulk buying that a Costco trip entails. "

~44,000. Will post all numbers when I pick up car tomorrow. I have a deal for another momentum in VA for $529 all in (with Costco) if anyone is interested I can put you in touch with dealer.

1 Like

Finalizing a deal today for a 2018 S90 Inscription ($64K MSRP) for $527 all in (also Costco). I never would have found this deal without help from this list. Thank you!

2 Likes

Can you post all the details ?

congratz share the details so people can arm with knowledge!

2018 S90 T6 Inscription with Convenience Package, Metallic Paint, HUD, Heated Steering wheel and Protection Package. MSRP - $64,255

Gross Cap cost w/Freight - $50,495
Amount due at Signing - $2000 (CCR-$955, 1st Pymt - $463, Admin Fee-$449, Title/Reg/Tax - $133)
23 Additional Payments of $463ea

Total Payments - $12,649 (excludes Disposition Fee)…“all-in” price of $527.04/mo (.82%…beats the 1% rule)

24 month, 10k/yr lease . Residual is $39195.55…ie, 61%. Money factor was only .00021 (0.5%)…No MSD’s.

I don’t know how they got the actual discount but my local dealer in NJ couldn’t come close. This car is coming out of NC.

Key to the deal is the Costco A-plan pricing plus their $3000 rebate stacked on top of the others. Monthly payment was only $2 cheaper for 36mo.

1 Like

Thanks for that. What’s your residual for 24/10?

Which dealer in NC? If you don’t want to publish publicly, feel free to PM me.

Just sent you a PM with the contacts at the dealer. Car was a 2018 T6 Inscription (new, not a demo). $64,255 MSRP, $463.13/mo for 24 months including taxes. $2000 due upon delivery for 1st month, fees and a $955 CCR (plug number to get to $2000 down).

I actually don’t think it is much of a discount 7.7k is from volvo and 3k from Costco. So they discounted only 4k which I would say is not great. Sure may be hard to find a bigger discount but I think it can be done. On a discounted Volvo, I think aiming for 0.72% is a good target.

The A-Plan discount (according to the Costco spreadsheet someone posted) was 6% off MSRP. Maybe I could have done better but it wasn’t worth the time for me to chase another $10/mo. I tried replicating the deal in NJ and my dealer here couldn’t come close. Also checked with a 2nd dealer in NC and they couldn’t match it. The discount was a little more than $4k because the $695 acquisition fee is also in monthly payment and not part of the upfront $2000.

I came in at 0.82%, way better than I expected, especially on a 24mo deal that I can probably get out of in 18mo. If Volvo needs to throw any more money at the S90’s, they might as well kill off the model and stick with SUV’s and Crossovers.

Good luck.

If Costco were allowed to sell the cars directly, I am sure they would be 10% cheaper. However, our legislators, have chosen to “protect” us by ensuring there is a cartel …

1 Like

Excellent deal. I am at NJ as well and can not get anywhere close this deal. Do you mind PMing the dealer information.

I’m also in NJ, I had a dealer in PA offer me a $59,260 T6 Momentum for $513 a month, nothing due at signing before any MSDs for 36 months/ 12k miles. Let me know if you want their contact info.

At first glance I thought that the discount wasn’t large either, but he leased a 2018, the lease cash is only 1500 instead of 3200 on the 2017s. So 6k in incentives instead of 7.7k.

Update - turns out that car was a loaner with 3K miles - did not want to pay same price as others for a demo so I went back to Falls Church and Pete found a new S90 for same price ($510). Here are the specs:

MSRP: $58,990
Sales Price $43,996 (includes current incentives and Costco)
RV 51%
MF .00028
10K/36
Monthly: $510
Due at signing: $510.

Picking up car on Saturday along with a $4500 check!

So in the end Falls Church gave you the deal and Owings was bait & switch. I was about to give up on Pete for my next Volvo :slight_smile:

Yes. Pete came through at the end. He hates this website, btw. :joy:

Did you tell him about leasehackr? Now he must be hating me too :slight_smile:
I mentioned it to him before in the sense he may get more business from here, but without the actual site name. Don’t see how it cannot be good for him if it generates more potential leads for the dealership and it’s up to him to do a deal or not. People will find all the info on the internet anyway - Edmunds, etc.

What if you can get a loaner E300 or A6 for $50 less?