August Deal Recommendation Please

I have 2 months left on my 2015 E350 lease. I leased it 2 years ago (27/12). It was a loaner with 7,000 miles, $66,000 msrp. It is my 4th E and I never had any trouble getting great deals on a loaded E lease (I’m paying $520/mo. $0 out of pocket). I would like to get something different this time around. Need 4 doors and room for a car seat. Thought about a Jag, Volvo S90 or XC90, Cadillac, Lexus ES or IS. I would really appreciate any suggestions or feedback of a great luxury-sport Sedan or SUV that can be had with all the options for $500 this month. Or is the best advice to wait until September?

lol i don’t think think an ES or IS is on the same level as a E-class. The GS would be something that’s equivalent. That being said, you can get an $46K ES for about $340 a month.

I just leased a nicely equipped S90 Momentum Plus for $510 with only first month due at signing (in VA). I had an additional Costco membership discount. You would also qualify for Volvo’s conquest program and they would cover your last two payments. A lot of other folks here have also gotten really good deals on the Volvo - you can do a search in the forum.

I know the GS is the Lexus most comparable, I didn’t mention because I’ve driven before and really wasn’t impressed with the drive for the money. I’m looking forward to hearing the S90 deal details when they’re available. How do you like the car?

I don’t think anything from your list beats the E-class. And loaners are hard to beat on payments, maybe S90.

Ursus, outside of Benz, what other luxury brands have considerable demo availablitly? I’ve read about some fabulous Jaguar XE demo deals on this forum, but it doesn’t appear that any local (Maryland) dealers have demo inventory. And, yes, I am aware that the XE and ES are not E class equivalents, but I’m looking to make a change and would be interested in at least test driving a new ES or XE or S90 if there was great value to be had.

From what I’ve seen here it’s mostly BMW and MB. Volvo dealers seem reluctant or unwilling to lease loaners, for some reason. I don’t recall any Volvo loaner/demo deals here. If you want a change, than S90/XC90 should be considered. Not sure about Jag, but people are getting good deals. But XE is not in the same class as S90. And I’m not a fun of Lexus, and ES in particular.

i havent seen any good loaner deals other than benz that were easy to replicate.

all other loaners were mediocre at best and some are worse than new >.<