Volvo S90 T6 Offer - How can I make this better?

Great. When you come away from a dealership with a car and the manager hating you, you have done something right.
If the manager is sending you a box of chocolate after the deal, you know you probably just dropped 5k.

1 Like

Oddly enough he asked my husband how I knew you (I think?) and my husband said that I was on a website. He then said something along the lines of “Leasehackr? I hate that site!” lol

1 Like

Yes, I’d strongly consider it. But the problem is with the property tax. Volvo’s value drops like a rock and it makes it less painful. Plus, Volvo has free maintenance.

Agreed. Wish I knew about this website when I leased my 528 and only got $795 off the MSRP. :expressionless:

VA property tax. Another reason I left BMW. Looking forward to Volvo’s value dropping

And then he said - Ursus I hate that cheapskate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t remember if I told you: I emailed them and asked if they wanted to beat the deal you posted here, unless you are their client already. They said that Pete was already working with you. What a coincidence LOL

Ah ha. Yes - just saw the PM you sent me. Thanks for the help!

It will be great if you share the dealer info in PA

I am waiting on a call form the manager at my local dealer, I am really gonna push for this car.