2017 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum Deal

2017 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum

MSRP: $59,260
Selling Price: $47,015
Rebates: $4500 Volvo Allowance, $3200 Lease Cash, $3000 Costco Incentive, $500 Loyalty
Trade-in: $0

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

MF: 0.00028
Residual: 50%

Security Deposit: $0
Total Due At Signing: $499 (First Month’s Payment)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $499

Zip Code: 07024
Sales Tax Rate: 6.875%

Monthly payment increased to $522 because I opted for Volvo Protection Plus (Tire, Rim, Curb Damage, Paintless Dent Removal, and more) at a discounted price ($780 vs $1200 MSRP).

I probably could have done better on the monthly payments but $499 satisfied me on a 60k car.

Selling price included all rebates?

I think you could have done much better, MSD and greater discount would have saved $50 at least. Enjoy the car …
MSRP 59k, Sales price 44k.

Yep, it does include all rebates.

My father is the one who is the final decider and he doesn’t like to lay out any cash at signing, so he said no to MSDs. $50 a month doesn’t really strike me as “much better”. I’m well within the 1% rule and I love the car, that’s what matters to me.

Well, it’s 10% of your monthly cost.

Sure but I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. If I had been paying $600 a month for this car, then I’d be losing sleep over it.

Volvo Cars NA and the dealer thank you for your patronage and wish they have more customers like you instead of Ursus :slight_smile: For $50, Ursus ruined his whole weekend to do a test drive lol …

3 Likes

Oh please, I’m pretty confident that the vast majority of their lease customers are paying way above what I am. Frame it the way you want to but $499 on a $59,260 car is well within the 1% rule and a pretty great deal. It’s no E300 loaner but it’s still good.

Can’t argue with that. Nice car …

1 Like

Then why do you think I ruined my weekend by test driving it for $50? If anything, it’s a double fun :slight_smile:

And just right after I posted this, I got this email:

Volvo Test Drive Reward Survey

Should I tell them to match Audi’s $75 I also received? LOL

I did the $50 test drive with Ford. The salesperson at the Ford dealership in East Brunswick, NJ didn’t take me seriously when I asked to test drive a Fusion Platinum and essentially refused to allow me to test drive it and then just signed off on the test drive offer.

No you should tell them to match the Lexus $1000 PGA cert lol (and use the same system/vendor/website too)…

I can’t even get a $45,000 Acura under $500.

It never crossed my mind to consider Volvo but seeing some of these deals and researching the vehicles, particularly the S60/S90/XC90, I think I need to revise my list for the umpteenth time :smiley:

1 Like

This is my 3rd Volvo, and I love it. My S60 was a great car and very comfortable but the S90 is a completely different experience. I feel like I’m driving a spaceship with all of the tech in this car. I’d highly recommend it.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL

Flyers, Caps, or Rangers fan?

Caps :cry:

Subaru and Volvo :cry:

So there’s no more 20 chars limit??? lol