CLA ICE Edition

I mean it’s a calculator do you have anything specific? The document fee is definitely off? The residual might be off as well?

The residual value is lowered by 1% but I mean money factor wise. Not worried about upfront payments, just the monthly payment of the lease

It’s a calculator bro. What you input is what you get out of it. If all of your numbers are right the calculator is not going to be too far off from the actual. Maybe ± $50? I don’t know what the underlying code is.

Anything north of $300 for a CLA is insane, as there are much, much better cars for the money. The CLA is for housewives stretching their budget to get a Mercedes badge, and that’s about it. Build quality’s not great, interior quality isn’t great, it’s cramped, etc. Doesn’t really offer anything to justify its price.

Does something like this apply to the bottom line as well or it’s just a gimmick?
https://costcoauto.com/offers/incentives/default.aspx?makeid=40&cmp=MbrNL_2017_08_10&utm_source=cap&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=bau&cmpc=1

Yes, I don’t see why not. Here is someone just used it

1 Like

Looking at the calculator screenshot, that is pricing for an e300.

Thr next step is to use 10 MSDs to bring MF down which will take you under 400.

That’s even better than my deal of last year :slight_smile:

IF someone can get it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to work it with a sales man now. He gave me a quote of a C300 and I called him out on the marked up money factor and he said that’s how they stay in business :joy:

It’s the owners yacht money. :+1:t5::+1:t5::metal:t4::metal:t4:

1 Like

I was looking at the 4Matic ICE edition. That’s $43,000. If I get a C300 it would have to be the Premium 3 Package, cause the screen in the lower trims is trash. There is a $45,000 C300 Sport with P3, it’s a loaner. I’m getting numbers on that today.

If he compensates it with discount, let him have it

1 Like

If not, I’ll just wait till end of November or December. Then I’ll be able to get what I want for what I want.

It’s 6.875% on the totality of payments.

Will Motorsport edition do? :slight_smile:

C300 P3

C300 P4

1 Like

You’re the man!! They actually have the Motorsport loner at my local one. But the p3 loaners they don’t. I appreciatw you looking! I’ll give them a call!

Yikes that CLA with the green stripes…don’t be that guy OP!

2 Likes