Signed! 2023 Mercedes EQS 450 SUV | $112.7K MSRP | 24/7.5 | $618 + tax via onepay $16,800 w/ tax

Been passively looking to dump our Model Y LR7 (aren’t we all…). Did some tire kicking with an EQE SUV but was too small and felt like I was driving a GLC. Saw Sam from @EVKingsPlus post a strong deal on an EQS SUV. Normally I’d hack it myself with so many great EQS examples on this forum but life has been crazy. Plus EQS loaners are not that common in my market (DC) where I have dealer connections. Passed on the one he posted but he fought the good fight to find me one and grind the price down to bare bones. Since it was out of New York (that’s all I will reveal to respect Sam and his connections), I had to do a one pay to drive the MF down. We have high tax on the monthly here in Washington DC (10.25%) so that hurts a bit but in the end can’t complain! I can confirm it’s meh on the outside but the interior and everything else is gorgeous and so well engineered. Happy to be out of a Tesla and back in a MB (former MB hacks pre Tesla are here and here).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Mercedes EQS 450 SUV 4MATIC loaner
MSRP: $112,665
Selling Price: $88,465 (21.5%)
Incentives on top: $12,000 ($7.5k EV, $4.5k fleet)
Effective Monthly Payment: ~$618 pretax ($700 post DC 10.25% tax on the monthly)
Drive-Off Amount: $16,789
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: .00112 after one pay
Residual: 59.31%, adjusted slightly for 6,900 miles
Region: NE

I do know of an identical spec one (loaner) in the mid-Atlantic that a dealer will move for ~$800 + tax pm on a 24/7.5k pre MSD with first at sign if someone is interested.

10 Likes

Congrats AGAIN!! Pleasure working the deal for you!! Hard battle won at the end :slight_smile:

Nice deal! btw, how did you like your Model Y LR7?

I didn’t lol. We got it because I flipped them before so was betting on doing the same once the covid market cooled. That obviously didn’t work.

For the money they are today they’re not bad IMO. A decent buy. The 3rd row is an absolute joke though.

1 Like

Did you use penfed 4500 bonus cash by any chance?

I used Sam’s club but also have a Penfed account simply for the car discounts. They are both the same thing - MB fleet discount access

1 Like

54% RV per edumunds for 24/7.5k …totally killed the deal for me in the midwest

Are you sure? I dont think RV is regional. Should be 60% for that term and miles. 60% does suck but the discount is so high and MF is pretty low which both make up for it.

I am rechecking with edmund formus because that is what was replied to for me. I had the same though about the RV being too low and not being regional either–will wait for response!

–just heard back…EQS SUV 450 AWD RV is 54% and MF is .00192 (for 24/7.5)
lol kills the deal

I think that’s for a 3 year term. Check 2 year. Discount is so high that a 2 year makes more sense on these.

2 Likes

nope 24/7.5 lol