Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Residual: 59%

Security Deposit: [$5,000]
Total Due At Signing: [$5,389]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$389 or $354 without tax]

Zip Code: [20009 - Washington DC]
Sales Tax Rate: [10%]

Not as great as some other e class deals but still killer none the less! Was looking to buy a used '17 to let someone else eat the initial depreciation but with a lease like this that’s just silly. LOVE the car. Coming from a 2 year ATS lease ($310 with zero at sign) this car is leagues ahead.

I’m sure I could have done better but this was the exact color combo my wife wanted. Oh and by the way she was 9+ months pregnant at the time and it was the last day of the month. She delivered two days later so my baby got to go home in the hospital in a nice ride:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Congrats! Two babies and a nice car.
What mileage car had for time u got it?

9xxx. But the bonus was that they completed the service A.

Nice deal. Is that residual value 69% correct? Seems high for 36 months but in any event congrats and enjoy the car.

I think it’s 59%, I get close to those figures in the LH calc with 59%.

That’s a great deal OP on a 62k vehicle in a high tax market.

Well done! I see an E in my future for sure if they keep leasing like this.

Residual is 59. Can someone send me a link of the calculator with the numbers? I don’t get 380 and was wondering (wanted to learn) where my gap is.

your residual should be around 56% to 57% depends on your mileage on the car. 20 cents per mile for every miles that’s over 3000 and deduct that from the set residue to get the actual reside of the car.

Nice car. That looks like it has Burmester and navigation with voice command which would be a P3 package if the packages are the same as the C300? Super deal!

Packages are a bit different on the E and there are two versions of burmester available - still very nicely equipped.

Thanks! It’s a P1 car. Does have Burmester but “only” the 13 speaker version :wink:

Only lol. My C300 only has that system too.

Yeah only… because the one in p1 which I have on my E300 has 13 speakers 590 watt there another Burmester 3D system that’s a $4500 option 23 speakers 1,450
I have listen to both the 23 speaker is mind blowing 13 speaker is all right

The base Burmester is still a dramatic upgrade from the base stereo. But yes, compared to the 3D Burmester in my Dad’s Cayenne it’s comical.

Nice car empirestate - saw your post when you got the car. Looks like we may have used the same dealer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the wheels on your car and your color combo looks great yes I think we did…who did you deal with at the dealership

i am also in the market for loaner E300.

Can you provide me the dealer info and contact details?

Thanks in advance

These E300 deals are unicorns.

There’s a lot not being told in these E300 loaner deals- from the sounds of it, dealers in the Baltimore area are blowing them out. No one in the Tri-State area (NY/NJ) is coming close to these figures.

Also the other thing not being mentioned in these deals is the miles on the cars - some of these cars as I’ve learned have 8-10k miles on them. Most loaners are taken out of service with 3-5k miles on them. That makes a huge difference in the cap cost vs the higher mile cars. 26% discounts are absolute unicorns. Not saying they don’t exist but impossible to find.

Here is two 2017 E300 with about 500 mileage, one with 3K. Looks like corp fleet. But discount obviously will not be anywhere close to high mileage ones