Signed: 2020 Bolt Premier ($238 P/M & $86 Effective) Onepay

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevrolet Bolt Premier
MSRP: $43,920
Monthly Payment: $8602 (One Pay)
Drive-Off Amount: $8602
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00001
Residual: 52%
Incentives: $8250 Lease Incentive + $500 Loyalty
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 16.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Calculator

After the additional post-sale rebates from CVRP, City and Utilities my effective payment per month is $86.

The utility company also provides a rebate for a free Level 2 charging unit for the house.

15 Likes

Great deal, which dealership?

2 Likes

Which utility company offers a free L2 charger (presumably not including install?)

2 Likes

Great deal!

2 Likes

I would love to know where in SoCal you were able to swing this.

1 Like

My favorite MF, free money! Quadruple zero four!

3 Likes

LADWP has a charger rebate.

2 Likes

Do you mind breaking down the $5,500 in rebates?

2 Likes

I’m in SoCal. I’d love to duplicate this.

1 Like

Is there currently any conquest cash with the 2020 Bolt?

OP must have qualified for
$2000 EV
$2500 Low Income
$1000 SCE

and is currently Leasing a Volt/Bolt , tax rate of 7.75% ??

I would like to see the numbers for the lower priced LT !!

3 Likes

I thought bolt/volt lease loyalty is $1,500 not $500. The $500 loyalty might be GM loyalty

Correct. True car says 8500+1500=10000 for current GM owners

South Coast AQMD has a $250 ($500 for low income) rebate on a Level 2 EVSE:
http://www.aqmd.gov/home/programs/community/community-detail?title=ev-charging-incentive

The US spending bill passed in December brought back the 30% tax rebate (up to $1000) for home EV charger installations. It’s applies to tax years 2018 through 2020.

SoCal Edison had a pilot program last year with a $500/$1500 rebate on home wiring costs for a Level 2 charger. Not sure if or when they will decide to bring it back:
https://evrebates.sce.com/homeinstallation-old

2 Likes

@chevysalesgirl is this deal for real? how? January incentives are this good?

2 Likes

As I read the OP post, my head asks me…Do you believe in unicorn? My wallet said …You don’t believe my lyin eyes?

The truth is out there…somewhere.

1 Like

ChevyPhil deal for SF was at $7888 one pay with supplier and loyalty…i think he took it off not to get flooded with calls…but the discounts are real.

1 Like

I’m sure the Bolt GM dealers are getting slammed with inquiries. for leasing the bolt right now.

1 Like

A premier for 86 a month effective after rebates is great. Took a lot longer than I thought to get those prices down. The obvious reason is Chevy is probably killing off the bolt for a new platform or truck. And they ended up making a loss on every unit.

1 Like

Install not included. AQMD AND LADWP and SCE