Lease deal 2020 Chevy Bolt LT

I have just got off the phone, looking for a lease on a Chevy Bolt.
I know that they have a Chevy lease incentive that ends tomorrow. $7250

I have the deal sheets uploaded. I am curious about:

“Cashdown Tax” which appears in the line items as “Upfront Taxes” Are they sneaking something in here?

The deal in general. Does it seem decent?.

You are paying Upfront taxes on the $7,750 Each line item is added to get to your tax rate for the area you live in.

Looks like you qualified for the $7250 plus an additional $500 rebate (conquest, loyalty, grad, etc.)

Deal is about 9% off MSRP. However, there’s still dealer cash of $2,500 on table I believe and others can chime in. This was my deal as a point of reference. The inventory has changed the dynamics of the deal from 3 weeks ago. Others have ran into a supply and demand market complexities.

You probably won’t be able to get as great as a deal posted by others since the $2,500 dealer cash already expired. Mods on Edmunds confirmed it as well.

Well chances are those incentives and dealer cash may come back but you never really know. That’s my what my local dealer told me.

1 Like

Bad deal. Don’t do it. You missed out in extra discounts from last month.

I understand, but if the dealer cash doesn’t come back and the 7250 goes away today, where does that leave me?

I am curious. Does anyone know if the 7250 lease incentive is going to end today? All the ads list that as the cut off

see here https://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/bolt-ev/2020/deals/

look like they are through 3/2/2020

The $7250 will still be here for Feb. the rest of them the incentives aren’t going to be here no more.

actually looks like the 500 disappears after today. also, i see the 8500 offer, but I don’t see the 7250 lease offer

Do you absolutely need a bolt today? For thousands more than what others paid yesterday?

No, I don’t need it today. I just talked to the dealer and confirmed the 7250 and the 500 are both still active through the end of the month.

With regards to your comment about thousands extra. It appears that a couple of people on here are paying about 10k on their deal. The only path to getting this lower is to have something like the 2500 dealer incentive. If that is gone, I don’t see a path to a better deal.