2020 Chevy Bolt EV LT $133 36/12

Spoke with the dealer. They are willing to push these out. DM me if you want dealer and salesman info

3 Likes

Just fired off an email to a dealer near me that has a premier. My father needs a new lease, I wonder if I can score something like this for him for a similar price in CT.

I’m looking to pick up a lease before my current e-golf runs out on Feb 16th. I’m in Orange County, California. Curious what deals people are getting around Los Angeles and Orange County.

A little late to the party. You should have sacrificed a month of your eGolf lease and get the Bolt at the beginning of the year as inventory is running out now.

I have a dealership here close by that has a few inbound. I’m just not sure what is a good lease price. U get quotes from different dealerships that are all over the place. One was 900 down at 254 a month, “out the door” price. Which works out to being 10,044. Which is the best I’ve gotten thus far and they go up in total cost from there. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. This is my second time doing an EV lease and I’m addicted!

Got this at Selman in OC a week and a half ago. Nissani Bros Chevy has some premier models in stock. They came close to the deal below but decided to give the deal to the dealer with the quickest response and lowest price.

Yeah, I’m going to contact that dude who helped you out and tell them you sent me. If you are cool with that?

Yep. Best of luck.

First quote back from a dealer near me on a 2019 Premier was msrp $43945, discount to $41504 and $13500 in incentives. No other info but 36/10 0 DAS was $342.

I didn’t realize they quoted me on a 19 instead of a 20, maybe the residuals/mf are way off. I’m not even sure I want to respond

1 Like

FYI: as far as the “Volt/Bolt” additional incentive…

It only applies to Volt/Bolt leasees who leased through GM financial

I’ve reached out to a half dozen dealers in SoCal and nobody seems close to matching @CertPharmT15’s deal on a Premiere just yet. Maybe we’ll all have better luck after the weekend. Nissani Bros offered me $375/mo, 36/12, 0 DAS after a bunch of back and forth. They didn’t seem willing to budge. I’m targeting $255/mo (inc tax), zero down, unless that seems crazy to folks here on the forum.

I know! 250 a month is impossible here in NorCal neither…

I am looking to lease an EV in Indiana. Is there any similar deal available here?

I know! 250 a month is impossible here in NorCal neither…

From my early investigation I’m seeing the same thing in Norcal

How do I get this. I’m in Milwaukee, can come to Chicago

Sorry, I’m trying to message everyone back but it’s a tall task lol. Here is the salesmen.

Mark M at century Chevy

His phone number 832-512-4851

Let him know you were referred by me and if the deal is made please put me down so I can get some extra cash lol.

Thanks

None of these deals are available in the Bay Area. If anyone has any idea about Bolt LT and or Bolt Premier leases would love to get an introduction.

• Neo

On the East Coast (in FL), the deals aren’t nearly as sweet, but I was able to get $249 39/10 for a loaded LT ($40k MSRP) with $2k down. First time negotiating a lease, so I’m sure there was room to do better in there, but GM seems very incentivized to move the 2020 Bolt before the end of the month wraps!

Sorry to ask dumb questions, but are the deals you reference on the 2020 Bolt old (today is 2/4/2020) and not in play anymore? My Bolt lease is up in April and I’m being quoted $350/month, 12k miles/year, $3000 down! tax incentives are gone so maybe that’s the reason for the jump.

1 Like

January had an extra $2500 dealer cash for the Bolts, so the deals were amazing for a lot of LHers, especially when the inventory was fresh. Looks like for Feb they took away the dealer cash, but the offer you have still stinks even without the dealer cash.

1 Like