Signed: 2020 Bolt Premier ($238 P/M & $86 Effective) Onepay

Thank you!

$2,000 CVRP
$2,500 CVRP Enhanced Rebate
$1,000 Utilities Rebate

Yes. I believe in this market it was $500

Correct $1,500 is for current Bolt/Volt owners. GM owners only get $500

Deal is legit. I really wish @chevysalesgirl had the trim I was looking for in stock. She’s my go to person after my Blazer purchase 5 months ago.

1 Like

Ha! @lhnnguyen no unicorn here. Just being able to work the market the right way.

Don’t give up and know your stuff. You can score one as well.

1 Like

Yes. He had LT base for $8,888 all the way to Premier $10,999.

Was able to get the Premier for $2,400 less. It became a no brainer at that point.

Yes. Inventory is dwindling. The day I went in to sign the Bolt, they sold 11 units. I overheard the conversation the GM was having down the hall from the office I was in.

I did have to settle for my second color option. Nothing major though.

For those asking for dealership information, see below;

Selman Chevrolet
Mike Bradley
949-836-8437 (Cell)

Let him know Ever sent you!

I can not guarantee he will be able to match the deal. The inventory is abysmal and nothing coming in for a couple of weeks at least.

I negotiated the deal via text. Very responsive even on his day off.

2 Likes

Just to confirm, you got this great deal with only loyalty and not having owned a volt or bolt. So in theory, the deal could be $1k less for volt/bolt owners, correct?

1 Like

I’m wondering what date the new NJ rebate will go into effect if (when) the Governor signs it today. Depending on how that is passed along to a lessee, in addition to the Level 2 charger rebate, a Bolt might be a no brainer.

1 Like

Not bad, but the i3 deals are better

i3 deals where??

1 Like

Also not clear why the Onepay for this Premier is only $8602 ,
while it mentions later that the dealer had LT’s starting at $8,888 all the way to $10,999

That was Chevy Phil’s numbers, OPs deal was $2400 less

2 Likes

That is correct.

I was responding to someone who posted about ChevyPhil’s numbers.

Yes. If you were comfortable with the miles per full battery.

So in Theory if all the stars alight tonight,
His Deal could be in the mid $6K with the Loyalty on a Base Lt :slight_smile:

Maybe but keep in mind the LT had $1k less lease cash. The premier hasn’t been lower, maybe if you count the $700 Costco the lowest premiers were $9k in 2017 before Costco.