Signed 2020 Chevy Bolt LT $165/month

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT with DCFC, DCP I and II, and Convenience Package
MSRP: $39790
Selling Price: $35350
Monthly Payment: $248 before CA/Util rebates, $165 after
Drive-Off Amount: $8957 (one pay lease)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: 0.00001
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $7750 ($7250 GM lease rebate + $500 Conquest rebate)
Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score: 22.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=39790&sales_price=35350&months=36&mf=0&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=7750&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=3000&resP=53&reg_fee=529&sales_tax=7.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&gm_onePay=true

After the CVRP and SCE rebates of $3000 the monthly is essentially $165/month.

I did a one pay lease of $8957

Was this a good deal? Thanks for all the tips and posts I got from this forum. I got the Selling Price to 11.2% off MSRP, I figured that was a good enough price to buy it.

Yes, it is good enough. Enjoy it!

There is $2500 dealer cash… so honestly you only got 4.9% off MSRP

IMO, its a normal deal…

Enjoy the CAR :crazy_face:

From my understanding dealer cash is optional for the dealer to add on?

Decent given the inventory. Below is my deal for a premier with more miles per year. Enjoy the car!

I think you have got the most awesome deal @CertPharmT15. I’ve been trying to replicate it in LA OC and SD counties. Stock has been low lately and I could only get my deal in SD.

I agree. The inventory on this went quickly. Even @chevysalesgirl was trying to help me out and we couldn’t get any premiers over to her to finish the deal.

Now comes the tint with these huge windows.

1 Like

Yes I’ve been getting tint quotes. Not cheap.

I’m using my guy up here in OC for the Rayno S9. He’s done all our cars in the family and friends over the last 2 years. Lexus, Volvo’s, Blazer, Benz.

If you don’t mind me asking where are you getting your tint done and how much will it be? Will it include the front windshield also? I’m still shopping around. I’m in the OC as well.

Great deal! Hope to score one myself in few month!

I recommend this place. Slightly north of OC but I also got all my cars done here.

I just got mine tinted at my favorite tint shop in Fresno.

• 35% ceramic front 4 windows
  • 20% ceramic rear windows + back window
  • 80% ceramic windshield

$440 tax inclusive

(my 4th car done here)