Signed: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e - MSRP $56,645 - $331 per month - MSDs Only DAS

2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e - ex loaner

MSRP: $55,795 + 850 ppm = $56,645 (added ppm in here for residual purposes)
Selling Price: $40,xxx (~27% off with most incentives baked in)
Base Monthly Payment: $304
Tax: 9% - brings payment to $331
Cash Due at Signing: $4,000 (MSDs Only)
MSD: 10
Incentives: $4460 federal credit, $2000 summer event, $1000 pop up store, $331 first month payment waiver program = $7791

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Effective MF: .00044
Residual: $34,176

Leasehackr Score ~ 15.1

Region: Northern California

My total lease cost is around 7600 (331 * 23) (minus disposition fee) and my leasehackr score is around 15.1, which is pretty solid for Benz.

Another thing to mention, I was chatting with the finance manager and he offered to throw in ppm at “no cost” which of course I said yes to. Once I looked at the updated deal sheet, he added in a cap cost reduction in the same amount as my payment (~331), which happens to offset the cost of ppm once it’s residualized. I searched around and found that Benz is running a first month waiver program on a few 2019 models this month (C 300W, C 300W4, GLC 300W, GLC 300W4, GLC 350E4, GLA 250W, GLA 250W4): https://www.rallyemotors.com/mercedes-benz-payment-waiver/ . They were able to stack this waiver on top of everything else. I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere else in the forums so thought I’d call it out here. I wasn’t interested in getting ppm initially, and had I known about this waiver beforehand it would sweetened the deal even more for me, would’ve been a 2xx monthly payment! But I was happy with the deal I was getting already, and appreciated the finance guy technically keeping some more dollars in my pocket.

Happy hacking!

20 Likes

That’s a great deal. Congrats and enjoy the vehicle.

1 Like

Man I am so jealous of all these 350e deals and most of them being in CA. I need me one of these in the south…

Enjoy your Benz!

1 Like

Great deal!

What dealer was this from? if you don’t feel like sharing you can drop me a pm (your profile says hidden so I can’t pm you)

best I could find was around ~430 before tax so feel like I was missing something here

1 Like

Is the Federal credit a national incentive?

2 Likes

Nice job!

Would you mind PMing whuchbdealer you went to? I’d be curious to try for a similar deal.

Thanks!

1 Like

Great deal.
Congratulations on your new ride!

1 Like

Nice deal! Going to try and get this in Dec for my mother.

1 Like

Congrats! This is awesome deal. You may also get $800 PG&E rebate if you are PG&E customer and HOV carpool sticker as well.

1 Like

I’m not from California or else I would have :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice deal!!! Might be the best GLC deal I’ve seen here yet.

I had a similar experience where the dealer; instead of removing a waived cap cost they snuck a bullshit insurance package for a profit play.

I didn’t notice and signed. Lesson learned and future business lost.

2 Likes

Best deal I’ve seen so far is:

3 Likes

I can’t figure out how the numbers work on that deal. It says 12 LH, but it does not add up for me…

2 Likes

Same here, but who knows lol

1 Like

OK well since it doesn’t make sense it is invalid and this is the best GLC deal I’ve seen. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The $4000 due at signing, since it’s MSD, does it mean that the amount will be refunded to lessor at the end?
Thanks,

1 Like

very nice deal GLC 350e. which part of North California are u at?

1 Like

That’s correct!

1 Like

I’m not from California, this was an out of state deal.

1 Like

What is the current miles on this " **2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e Ex-Loaner"

1 Like