Closed on a GLC 350e - unicorn deal!

Can you please tell me the dealer and contact person?

2 Likes

If only all it took to replicate a unicorn deal is to know the name of the dealer…

This is an exceptional deal in which the dealer likely lost thousands. Best to cast your net wide and obtain several quotes, as the circumstances facing each dealer — and consequently how they set their pricing — vary over time.

6 Likes

Dm’ed you guys with that contact.

I do have to agree with michael, timing and many other factors matter especially rebates. But worth trying to reach out and see what they can do for you.

Quick questions, how much is the fleet incentives?
Also found one with exact same MSRP and been sitting on dealer lots for over 6 months, I will try my luck

Was told by a few dealers June had special Dealer incentives. The GLC is an old chaise, overdue for an upgrade. Expect as Mercedes gets closer to launching the EQC in North America, now shipping in Europe, incentives to clear GLC inventory will be added. Mercedes EQC

Holy. This is a great deal. May I know where to get it? How to make MSRP $55,845 to SP $39,849, if the only incentive is lease cash and fleet?

Any hint is appreciated!

1 Like

Y’know, I never really understood this question because common sense would dictate that a dealer that just took a hard loser to move a unit would be doing everything they can to mitigate that and thus in essence would be “tapped out” for a time.

On the other side though it’s good to keep such knowledge in ones back pocket so you know where to go for a deal down the line assuming management hasn’t seen a shift in priorities (this, too however changes as often as the winds)

“How to make MSRP $55,845 to SP $39,849, if the only incentive is lease cash and fleet?

Any hint is appreciated!”

I didn’t do the quotes right, but I’d appreciate any help on this too. Where I live and for the type of car I’m looking for, it’s almost like the dealers have omertà - they stick together. I cannot get anyone to undercut any of their competitors.

1 Like

While I doubt dealers would engage in “price fixing” and risk their dealer/franchise in the process I also feel like if a certain dealer is known for “whoring” out their cars other dealers may complain to corporate about volume incentives being unfair.

1 Like

Occasionally dealerships with seemingly different names are part of the same ownership - they’re unlikely to cannibalize each other.

2 Likes

Woweee thats a crazy good deal. And I thought a GLC300 Ioaner I was offered a year ago for 495 per month (VA Tax inclusive) was a good deal haha. Perhaps the fact that its an e played out. Don’t see any 350es near me at all for some reason.

In an interesting turn of events, I managed to sell this one to Driveway.com and net out 4,070 in equity at the end of the lease!

making it technically a 117.46/month deal!

4 Likes

Nice! I’m thinking about doing something similar for my lease. How easy was the process? Did you still get your MSD money back as well?

MSDs are sent back to you from the financial services company

How many miles did you have in the GLC?

5500 miles

That may explain the high selling price. I’m at 22k miles and max offer now is $35.5k.

Pandemic did reduce our mileage….
At least we’re able to bank on it

2 years old thread is irrelevant in 2021. Share your experiences in “sold to…” threads.