2022 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD or
    2022 Chevrolet Equinox RS AWD
  2. Term/Mileage
    10k miles/ year
  3. Region/State
    NJ or tristate
  4. Preferred method of contact
    forum message
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Coscto
    GM Supplier
  6. 750+ credit score.

looking for a cheap lease for philly suburbs, need 15K miles a year, other than that extremely flexible…anyone have a great offer for me?

You are too general , that’s like saying you need a bicycle.

Here’s some items you should add.

What kind of Payment? (This payment assumes $0 Down or Due)
Brand Preference?
How many people in your family?
How is your credit Score?

There’s a big price difference between say a $400 Altima and a $800 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

2 Likes

credit top tier ++,
I evaluate the deal by the total amount spent so it doesn’t matter how much is upfront,
I would be willing to do a single pay lease,
brand doesn’t matter
if the vehicle holds more people great if not that’s ok too
current lease that is ending, I paid a total of $11,810 for a 36 month 15K miles a year for a 2020 pathfinder

Look for 18mo Frontier 1-pay recent example in Shared deals. It was something like $320 monthly effective on 44K MSRP. Few brokers in marketplace here offer Frontier deals.

Edit: found it. $342 effective on 48K MSRP.

1 Like

That’s $328/month for large SUV
Well that’s not going to fly in today’s market. Large SUVs are in the $25-$30k range (Payment Only)

Under $400 is a Murano at this time.
$500 is a 4Runner, $550 is a Highlander.

That’s why I ask those questions, if you want a Hyundai Venue? That’s $300/m but I doubt you would want that after having a Pathfinder.

My thoughts? Call Nissan and ask to extend that lease for 6 months.

2 Likes

New to the community, and Located in New york with tier 1 credit. Currently have a Honda civic 2020 sport with around 4.4k miles, Lease expires 28th of this month, and the value left is about 15k. Looking for a Hyundai Kona N for under 300, between 2-3 down. Also after doing some research I would get Nissan Altima SL 18/10k mile for under 280 as well. Also Graduated college this year could use an incentive, Willing to pay lease in whole if a good deal

Looking to lease or purchase a SUV/Truck EV with 250+ mile range. I would love to get an EV before end of 2022 due to tax purposes, but if not I can wait. I am looking for EV, or MAYBE a PHEV however I believe all PHEV’s have lost the full tax rebate.

I would love an EV6, ID.4, IONIQ 5, Mach-E, F-150 Lightning, etc.

This is my first post, so please let me know if I should look in other threads or if you have deals available.

Happy Holidays and thanks everyone!

Nope, still applies to NA built phevs that otherwise qualify

What has lost the tax credit is many of the evs you have listed. 22 ID4, ev6, ioniq 5 all dont qualify.

Great to know, I thought all were good to receive tax credits until the end of 2022. I am open to all EV and PHEV’s with full tax credits.

Thanks for the heads up!

Lots of recent discussion

For CA rebates, CCFR is $0, CVRP and CVAP still available if you meet income eligibility

3 Likes

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto has a Niro EV for $375/2595
No rebate, but not a bad price.

1 Like

Located on the west coast and in a state with only one Land Rover dealer that does not have any Defender’s and will need to wait 6-10 months to order one.

Is there anyway to get a new Defender from out of state dealer?

What about an X5 45e? I have one available and ready to go. It qualifies for the $7,500 tax credit. I know it’s a PHEV but you said “maybe!”

Southern California

Looking for year end lease deals on either of these 3 row SUVs

Ascent Touring
Palisade Calligraphy
MDX Tech
Other comparables?

Looking to lease an S500 in Florida ASAP. All the brokers I’ve reached out to can only deal in California.

10k miles a year / 24 or 36 months term
Flexible on how much is needed down.
Prefer not to do MSD

1 Like

Is anyone able to offer the s class deals that are being posted on the west coast (~5k down, 1100-1200 a month) in the Midwest? Seems like a great deal that for some reason can’t be replicated. Thanks!

Hey yall…Im in NYC currently looking for a mid size suv and telluride was on my list. Seems like standard is 1k a month sign and drive. Anyone have better luck?

Telluride has always been better to finance than lease.

@P_S1 you’ll probably find the same with Ascent and Palisades

1 Like