Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

You can use a credit union, and depending on rates/credit, you can qualify for around 4-4.5%

Use a federal credit union/bank… your location has very little bearing on your ability to borrow from a national lender.

Thank you @Harry_li . X3 x drive works for me. Looking for 500ish monthly payment and 0 down. Do you think I can find a deal on this ?

Don’t think that’s quite possible. Don’t know where you are, but in SoCal, it’s roughly 2500 drive-offs and 600/mo including tax if you can find one without too many options. That’s already around 10% off MSRP.
If you live in a place that has lower taxes it will be slightly cheaper, but probably still high 500s with a 2500-3000 total downpayment.
For your budget, an Audi Q3 would be ok, but it’s probably too small for you.

I’m ok with high 500’s with tax. Can you guide me on that @Harry_li

@clutch May be able to assist you with that in CA.

@IAC Thank you !

Looking for a full size crew cab pickup in the Northeast. 10 or 12k miles. Either 2wd or 4wd. $500/month

Talk to @Clutch or @AutoNinjas both should have a Ram in that price range.

1 Like

Yes, like what IAC said, Clutch is a good choice. There are also other brokers in the California area that do BMW, feel free to shop around in the marketplace forum under California.

1 Like

Looking for midsize suv to full size suv.
Open to different brands
Excellent credit
Located in south Florida / 33067
Have affiliate for Jeep.
Any good incentives for year end?
Tips advise welcomed!

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to all!

Looking to lease a 2023 Elantra N Performance Blue color only. 24/12k $1k DAS

Zip 42104

Resident of MD & Resident of KY, looking to register vehicle in KY but can do finance with MD residency.

Can fly in/take delivery on December 29th

Thanks!

Looking for electric Q4. Located in IL, but don’t mind shipping. Thank you.

Hope you aren’t in Chicago but if you are there, and I hope you aren’t planning to lease as Chicago has nasty taxes.

No just finance it.

Any brokers in the southeast area, specifically GA that have any deals on Genesis leases. 2023 GV70 2.5T Advance or GV80 2.5T Advance. 36/12K ?

Better to buy, mf and residual (low 50s), combined with decent demand, are making these tough to lease. Maybe take the approach of sending a deal to the sales manager and seeing if anyone bites. A broker in the Northeast is 2-3k off; that’s a starting point for data for you (that likely includes the lease cash). @vinji is in FL and sells genesis.

Best of luck.

Side note I’ve seen the green, wine, white, and grey matte paints in the wild, and they are chefs kiss.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. The Atlanta dealership seems to have allot in inventory now. Will see what they can deal they can make. Or maybe go through a broker.

Hey all!

Thanks for the interest

Long time lurker, first time purchaser

Girlfriend’s car was hit a few weeks ago (2014 Ford Escape Titanium) which she absolutely adored due to all the features it had which frankly were quite impressive for it’s age (self parking, auto lift gate, etc)

We received the bad news that the car was deemed to be totaled, and so now here we are on a hunt for a replacement, and fast, as she’s currently borrowing a vehicle from someone else as she did not have rental car coverage on her insurance

Any who, looking for something similar in size or maybe slightly larger (must be an SUV) that she can get into for under $350 per month

Must haves:

Heated seats
Sunroof
AWD/4WD
Carplay

Would love:
Remote start and heated steering wheel

Prefers:
Leather seats

No red cars
Preferably not black or brown interior

Really open to all makes or models, just trying to find some good EOY deals she can get into, and basically needs to get into before EOY

Potential incentives
College grad (May 2021)
Healthcare (works in healthcare)
Ford loyalty (totaled car was ford)
Costco (costco member)

Let me kn ow if any other information may help, currently near 17011 zip code but car will be registered in NJ if that matters

@aronchi has the nissan rogue in NJ for sure under 350, its 18m/10k tho