Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Depends on what you need.

I was looking for something good on gas and space. Won’t break the bank. The jeeps have a lot of incentives now. I know they jacked up the msrp as wel

I’d start looking at Venza or Highlander hybrid first.

Depreciation on CJDR products is usually mediocre or worse.

NTM safety or lack thereof. Last GC flunked its IIHS safety test pretty badly, and it’s pretty telling that (a) it was never revised to improve its performance, and (b) the new one has not been submitted either, last time I checked.

1 Like

New to leasing, what MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any are available), should I be looking for on a 2023 Range Rover Sport or Evoque, 36 m/ 10k, zip = 94565

Also open to a Lexus RX350 or BMW X5

Thank you so much!

Are you sure you are looking at a 2022 and not a 2023?

I would be open to a 2023 - again, new to this. :slight_smile:

However, in reading some of the other posts, I called out 2022 because I figured dealers may be looking to get the 2022 off the lot sooner. Open to learning more if, in your experience, it makes sense to lease a new year car instead.

Thank you!

Have you found any 2022s?

There really aren’t any left. If you are only looking at leasing, since all of these (pretty much) the best deal you are going to get is sticker price. You are best to lease the newest model as it will have the highest residuals.

1 Like

There isn’t many Brokers who deal in WA but @AutoNinjas has some CX-5 in CA for under $400 after 3k down.

But if you can get $2000 off a Tiguan, you might be getting a good deal for that car.

1 Like

Am looking for a car deal, it can be any sedan or midsized model for GA state 30040. Please share.

You know you just said ’ Hey I want a car, ship it to me’.
Isn’t that how a Nigerian scam email usually starts?

You were looking for a Pacifica, how did that change?

Got it! Will update post to reflect 2023! Thank you for the insight!

My sincere apologies, edited and updated.

Still too general.

What kind of Payment? (This payment assumes $0 Down or Due)
Brand Preference?
How many people in your family?
How is your credit Score?

There’s a big price difference between say a $400 Altima and a $800 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

Monthly lease amount below $400 - 10K miles - 24 or 36 months, Will pay down payment up to $2000.
Any brand works to me for a family of 4 adults & 1 kid, sedan or mid-sized suv. Credit Score - 720.
zip code - 30040

I’d say Altima but that’s a 18m.
You next choice is a Rav4 which is just barely at the $400 mark.
Hyundai Venue or Kona
Kia Soul

Those vehicles are probably in the < $400 / $0 OTD price range.

Don’t put money down as the dealer will ‘con’ you into believing a $400 / $2000 Rav 4 is a good deal, it isn’t.

Finance a Toyota Camry or similar, but Camry will likely be the most reliable.

Looking to lease a 2022 or 2023 GLE53 Coupe

Willing to pay for shipping, can have the car registered in FL or NY

Looking to order an F150 Raptor at MSRP, or purchase an in-stock unit at up to $3k over, including broker fee.

Located in SoCal, willing to travel a little bit.

The only person I ever seen post a raptor is @Bostoncarconcierge
I doubt it’s still available but who knows

Thanks. I think I saw that post. MA is a bit too far for me. lol