Off Topic Landfill

Welcome. Reach out to @aronchi

Seattle is one of the top subaru markets in the country. The 2019 Forester is new, but I can tell you that if what you want is possible, you are most likely to find it here.

Get the MF and RV for the model you want off Edmunds and then reach out to some area dealers - Iā€™d start with Eastside and Carter and then expand south to maybe 2 or 3 others. If anyone can do it, they will - these places operate on volume.

I can get corolla base models for 197/mo with $0 down. Message me for details

Hey Jay!

Unfortunately, this is not possible without a bunch of money down!!

1 Like

Hi!

Unfortunately, this is not possible without a bunch of money down!!

Yes, I said in my post Iā€™m willing to put money down.

Cody is your guy for sure.

If you search the forums, there are some insane deals on it right now. You may need to pick up on the east coast, tho

I can do a redesigned 2019 rav4 at 264 with tax/tags pd upfront. You can also do msds to get the price even lower. Message me for details

If there are any Subaru dealers in the NY tri-state area with similar deals, please share!!

I have similar deals!! Just donā€™t post subaru. Do them on a client by client basis

This topic was automatically opened after 40 hours.

doucheā€¦
Bagā€¦

Iā€™m trying to stay around 400 for a SUV, but 494 a month for a X5 is verrrrry tempting. Nice car! congrats

Wow, ride looks sexy!

And, damn those big houses, mind if I ask which area is this?

(cries internally being in SF bay area shipping container homes)

Southern part of NJ

These are some amazing deals!

I have a lease coming due in June, so 3 more lease payments. I know BMW is ending lease service on 2018 models at the end of this month so it may be the best time for a great deal on 2018s. Would you guys recommend just eating the lease payments (about $1800 left, which includes tax) and getting in a 2018 deal (loaner or new - mainly looking at X3m40i or 5 series)?

Or do you think itā€™s worth waiting since thereā€™s no pull ahead program and thatā€™s essentially another $1.8K down? My gut is telling me the deals in June wonā€™t be as good, especially given there will only be 2019 models, but not sure if itā€™s worth eating the $1.8K now, but curious to get your thoughts here.

Donā€™t post the same question in multiple threads. I created a post for you.

sorry about that, thought the question was different enough but understood!

Sent you an email please check