CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Thanks Quentin for providing the fantastic car lease process! Saved us a lot of time and money and we really love our BMW 330I! Quentin took care of everything in real time and we got the car just in couple days after we saw the deal. Also the price is incredible and it’s totally worth the broker fee!

1 Like

Will not be working tomorrow!

Was boating yesterday, family member got admitted to the ER and is there overnight. So I will be in and out today. Thank you!

Highly recommend Quentin. Just picked up my brand new 2018 X5 for roughly $3000 down (tax, fees, first) and $494 a month. In and out very quick. Absolutely worth it.

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I sent a good friend to Quentin. JP has shortened the list to a QX50, Volvo XC60, and Mazda CX9 Quentin, as JP pointed out told him what the hot deals NOW are. No wasting time running around to dealers, calling, emailing.

Quentin also told JP to consider a few other similar vehicles that may surprise him, and they got a great deal on a Subaru 3.4 outback wagon done and JP was thrilled. The deal was fast, painless, well below anything our local dealers could do and more importantly
Nope, done in 48 hours!

I used to be a wholesaler from 2004-2009 and ran a retail dealership 2008-2009 (relax I wholesaled AND ran the dealership a lot of car people have multiple businesses) and I can tell you that a strong broker/wholesaler will save you a lot of money, time and aggravation. Go play golf, tennis, with your kids, etc while they do their thing!

Thank you Quentin.

1 Like

Thanks Edmond… Hopefully JP enjoys the outback!

He and his son John are THRILLED with it. JP has had BMW’s, Infinities, etc and the Subaru is right there with those brands in his opinion. Great call on your part

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Got a '19 XC60 T5 Momentum in December for $410/month with taxes/fees down and 10 MSDs. Dealer closest to me was quoting $619/month with approx. $4000 down. Quentin-- Thanks for all your help!

2 Likes

That was just another fantastic deal! Truly a pleasure dealing with you. Hope you are enjoying the car! Thanks Mario

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quick shout out to nyclife. Quentin got me an insane deal and I mean insane. Well worth his $400 fee. Got an insane 2019 i8 roadster with 171k msrp for just over $1000 mo!!! Thanks again Quentin. Truly a pleasure.

15 Likes

looks GREAT… enjoy the new car!

Been absolutely crazy the last few days please give me a second to get to pms/messages/emails

Shoutout and thx to Quentin. Another fantastic and seamless transaction. So worth it!

6 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Going to be away this weekend starting tomorrow!