Off Topic Landfill

The original post meets the purposes and intents of the Dealer/Broker Reviews section. Actual deals may be posted elsewhere, i.e., the Marketplace.

Posts in this category should be limited to reviews of dealers and brokers by customers.

2 Likes

Thanks Michael! Yes I read that the marketplace is where we post deals. Anyway, the user said he reported me as spam, what does that do? Does it affect my status here?

Iā€™m not sure why this post rubbed anyone the wrong way.

Seems an apt intro to me.

Anyway, my $0.02. Add $0.98 and youā€™ll have a new Hot Wheels car.

:bat:

1 Like

The system automatically hides posts that reach a certain threshold of flags. You havenā€™t come close to reaching that threshold yet. :slight_smile:

Off-topic posts on this thread, including this one, will migrate to the Off-Topic Landfill in 24 hours.

Welcome by the way!

Glad I saw your message before I started cleaning upā€¦I literally had the wrench clicked :slight_smile:

Youā€™re fineā€¦some people are just a little more over zealous than others. Iā€™m sure you know that working in the car industry though ;).

Thanks Michael!

Thank you @mp11477!

Got mine this month!

2018 BMW 330e
24/10
MSRP: 53,xxx
Selling Price: 42,xxx (20% off)
Incentives: 7750
Max MSDs
First month and fees due at signing
Marked up MF for 0 acquisition fee
Monthly payment: 153 w/ tax

3 Likes

Nice. Great deal. Can you share your dealer and/or city info where you got this?

Was this a new car or loaner? Could you PM me the dealer

Mike,
Whatā€™s the best way to contact you?
Iā€™m on L.I.

Tks. Iā€™m on my 4th leased Jag. (XJ, previous 3 XFs). Will be in touch when the time comesā€¦
How far before return should I communicate?

The month you would like to lease is ideal.

I mean JLR may sometimes wave last 3-6 payments, if I recall.

o Evoque, XF, XJ & F-TYPE qualify for 5 month pull ahead

o All other models qualify for 3 month pull ahead

Because some of the people that have access to edit and move posts move posts to quickly without reading all the content. I have had that happen to me. If itā€™s about the same car they will merge two threads even though the content of the posts may be about a different topic regarding that car.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

nice ride, which region?

Pm questions to user. That thread is for reviews, not general discussion.

Mod removed SPAM.