What would you do? Help on next lease

Keep in mind that the aggressive deals you see on 3 series and C class are most likely to be very lightly equipped cars.

3 Likes

Feel free to email me directly if you decide to stay with BMW (I don’t check PM’s very often at all) although the budget you working with ($300-350 with $0 DAS) will probably limit you specifically to a 320 or X2 loaner.

Keep in mind that I work for BMW so there wouldn’t be a broker fee (Sorry guys. Just a simple fact). I’d beat any new car quote on a comparable new car but the loaners are case by case. If I don’t have the right loaner car than the broker angle may work out better.

I have more reviews than any BMW Client Advisor in CA so you can clearly see what my past customers have experienced and what you can expect. My Reviews

Dave Townsend
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

When you’re talking about German luxury cars, buying and then continuing to own out of warranty is ALWAYS the wrong answer.

But otherwise I agree w/ your post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also happy to help with loaners/demos and new vehicles alike! As you can see with my previous post history, my prices are some of the lowest and are hard to beat! BMW does not do 7.5k mile leases on cars other than the 7 series and a few M vehicles, but I do think sticking to BMW for your next lease is a good move as you save the disposition fee and can take advantage of BMW’s aggressive loyalty programs.

Feel free to contact me at 714-881-2719.

Best,
Kesha

I didn’t see it mentioned here but with the combo of a short commute, living in Cali, and already owning a BMW then an electric/hybrid vehicle would be a very good choice if you can charge at home or at work. Most gas vehicles do not tend to do well longer term with very short journeys, it’ll be easier on the vehicle with the Socal weather but your situation seems to be perfect for an i3, 330e, etc. You get a lot of fringe benefits as well going that route in Cali.

@LeaseHero and @legendsauto, are you guys considered brokers or w/ BMW? Reason I ask is I have a few more months before my lease ends so want to know if there are any options to turn in my lease early. Loaners would probably be good for my situation so I want to start the hunt early so I can find the right loaner.

@BMW_Dave thanks! I do have some flexibility with my monthly payment and DAS. I’ll email you directly with all my specific details.

@ajgraham that’s a good idea. I don’t think 330e’s qualify for anything in California anymore though. I think it’ll have to be a 530e in order to get HOV and federal credit.

You can’t turn the car in early without rolling in the payments.

Unless BMW FS is offering pull ahead for a specific model, correct?

Correct, but they are not offering pull ahead on any models as of now.

@legendsauto Is there a particular reason they aren’t? I thought this was a regular promo of theirs but seeing it is not, may have to table all this for when my lease is actually due.

No there’s no exact reason why they aren’t offering pull ahead, it’s just not being offered at the moment.

@legendsauto, @LeaseHero: Any deals on X3/X5 /X6? Loaners/Unicorns are most welcome

I have a thread with BMW demo deals posted up.

A post was split to a new topic: Excessive wear + tear question

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

People have been posting good deals on 2019s already, especially loaners. Whether incentives, MF, and RV will be as good, better, or worse come June is anyone’s guess.

Hello experts,

Sorry to post in this thread but I am a new member and can’t create my own thread.
First time leasing a car. Got below deal. What are your thoughts?

This is for 2019 A4 FWD Premium Plus.
Appreciate your feedback on this.

Excessive Wear and Tear or Overage Charges - NOT charged to a 3rd party lease company (i.e. US BANK) when in states NY, CT, NJ. Due to a Law that states 3rd party finance companies can’t charge excessive wear and tear amounts (millage over, tires, damage) due to a law protecting consumers in the North East.

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong area. new to this.

Has anyone ever heard of this? The reason I ask is because I had a 2013 Jeep grand Cherokee leased in 2013 with US Bank - I turned the vehicle in at the end of the lease 2016 (even after the inspection) and there was damage to the passagener window, miles were over by 1200 and some other nicks. The estimate was about $1500.00. But I was never charged because of the LAW I take it.
I now have a lease with Ally bank and want to know if it was just US bank or maybe the law is with any 3rd party lease.

Has anyone else heard of this? IF this is true I advise everyone to try to use it as it could save hundreds of dollars. I did have to pay the lease turn in fee of $385.00 but that was it.

Thank you in advance for any feedback or experience with this.

CBox

You literally posted the same thing 5 months ago. I don’t get it?

1 Like