Pricing extended to April! on Double Cab | v6 4x4 Toyota Tacoma Sports and Offroads | Manual and Auto trans | ALL STATES | 24/12k lease | From $190/mo with msds | Delivery available within 200 miles!

The dealer just informed me he will deliver these to the following states for $200-$300, cheaper if you have a Toyota lease going back. NY, NJ, MD, DE, MA, CT

Please read my whole add, 99% of questions have been answered, before messaging me. When messaging I need your zip, type of Tacoma you want, miles per year, and approx credit score. Also my quotes are non negotiable, as is my fee. It’s too late in the month to arrange shipping with paperwork having to be sent etc. so please don’t ask for quotes if you can not pick up. If you’re within 500 miles shipping could still work if arrangements are made ASAP.

I can arrange these deals at your local Toyota. To do this, a retainer of $100 must be paid prior. If you want to do the deal at my toyota, all consulting is free. You don’t pay my fee until your ready to lock it in*

Please make sure you have driven the vehicles and have researched options on Toyota.com. I get a lot of quote requests, I appreciate if you do your homework. I’m more than happy to help but please be informed about the vehicle options as not to waste time. I get up to 30 requests a day and do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Insane deals on Tacoma due to my dealers high discount and high residuals. These deals start around $190/mo with just your first payment due at signing and msds. Without msds deals start at $225/mo with just first payment down. Tax,tags and dealer doc fee not included. Can be paid upfront or rolled into the monthly payment. These deals are all 12,000 miles a year. For 10k subtract about $20/mo. If the color/options you want is not available, there is a $250 charge to order the truck you want!

New grad and military incentives can be added!!! Msds and one pay leases are an option.

Free maintenence from any Toyota dealer for 2 years 25,000 miles. You can also return it to any Toyota dealer, you just have to pick up from my dealer outside of philly.

Pick up outside of philly, or arrange your own shipping. I have about 50 tacomas in stock. If you want to special order one it will be an extra $250.

My fee is a flat rate $500 through venmo or $525 through PayPal.

The dealer can get credit approved as low as 650 for this deal. Gap insurance is required on this deal. Gap is $495 and discounted from $900. You can also get it through your insurance co. For much cheaper. NY clients CANNOT use MSDs.

Check out my listings for other Toyota deals as well. Tundras from $250/mo

Taco Sport MT
$228 a month plus tax and tags
24/12 TFS

Taco Off Road MT
$240 a month plus tax and tags
24/12 TFS
one left in white

Taco Sport Automatic
$231 a month plus tax and tags
24/12
*US Bank

Taco Off Road Automatic
$267 a month plus tax and tags
24/12 TFS

Text me for more information or to order one of these! If you want to set up a phone call text to do that also. Talk to your wife, girlfriend, mom whoever before locking this in please. Also go drive it, I won’t waste your time, please do not waste mine.

Jim
215-359-6836

4 Likes

Why does your title state $190/mo, but none of your posted examples are that low?

I’m assuming bc he listed the examples without MSDs. His OP and title says starting at from 190 with MSD

1 Like

Because msds will get it to 190. That’s clearly stated in the ad

Thank you. The first sentance also states 99% of questions can be answered by READING the ad

2 Likes

Most dealers/brokers would post the cheapest deal in the ad with most incentives and MSDs applied.

So with MSDs and 24/10k, that Taco Sport MT can be $170/mo?

Correct. I don’t like to do that as I feel it’s sometkems misleading and people don’t read. So when they get a quote for $275, they ask why it’s not 170 like in the ad. Also I rarely get requests for 10k miles. So i price with 12k and then deduct

TFS allows 10k/year?

3rd paragraph. Then refer to the first sentence, 1st paragraph. Come on man you’re not buying a truck through me. Why be difficult?

Edit: TFS does allow 10k/yr in certain markets. Thanks @28firefighter.

TFS allows 10k in certain regions I believe. Same with Honda. Read that somewhere on Edmunds.

1 Like

Yep!

15 cents per mile over since I’m sure folks will ask

Yes, they also started allowing 10k in Mass now. I guess it allows dealers to advertise lower lease prices… coming soon, the toyota 5k lease ,…

What’s the starting msrp for Tacoma off-road at $267/month?

Direct messaged you

Right around $38500. With the high residual it doesn’t matter much within a couple hundred

I might have missed it, but does the dealer take trade ins?

Message me details on the trade please.

Jim
215-359-6836

Looking for a tacoma in WA. Would love to grab a deal like this!

All pricing is still applicable to April!

1 Like