Off Topic Landfill 4

Yo @LshkrsNoitall just stop it already - enough.

You might be out but these gonna still sell like hot cakes. The $7500 will be around next year but Stellantis isnā€™t gonna pass it to mooks like you looking to flip.

Move on dude.

8 Likes

Letā€™s see how mooks like you flip this garbage without the 7500 tax credit, you move on, dude.
Edit: I donā€™t even know WTF a monk is, but hey you threw it out there.

Lol, I always thought mook = Made Out OK

But hereā€™s another definition I found:

motherfucker 1. a person of little social standing, one not worthy of respect. 2. an affectionate term for a [regular guy] one who is unpretentious. 3. an incompetent person.

Who knows?

Haha, Iā€™m a mook.

Just take the loss and walk away. God forbid you have to do some work to make a profit.

keep this inevitable tangent off this thread plz :slight_smile: - but fwiw - about 3-4% deeper of a discount depending on trim/invoice amtā€¦

Yet another leasehackr screwed by leasecompanion and autocompanion. Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s a 4xe, TRX, or hellcat.

All that leasecompanion and autocompanion has to say is attacks against his very own leasehackr customers, such as blaming the customerā€™s credit.

1 Like

Yet another bullshit post by @4xedeal telling someone they got screwed although that poster has not said any such thing and said they arenā€™t even sure of their own numbers. If he comes back and shows he actually got screwed, THEN you have a leg to stand on. As it is, you just keep embarrassing yourself. I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty. Are you not?

1 Like

Oh, look, customer was wrong. So, once again, you jumped the gun with no proof. Closing this loop so when you accuse me of playing favorites, the resolution as to why I trashed your post is right here. Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc - #2135 by Justlooking

1 Like

You donā€™t need anyone to buy out your current lease.
Just contact your financial company.
Your residual value is what it is, it wonā€™t change.

You need with Nisaan or Ford f.e.

Since when???
I think you are misinformed.
Buy out is part of the Lease Agreement.

Nissan and Ford have been forcing their people to go to the dealer for buyouts.

RECENTLY (Last 3 months) Nissan is starting to relax that rule if you call them, I did not hear that Ford is relaxing.

Buying at the agreed upon residual is part of the lease agreement.
They canā€™t change it mid stream.
Maybe new leases???

Correct, but where does it say you have to buy it direct from them?
Nissan dealers have been tacking nasty little fees that a class action was served on them.

Who else would buy it from???
The financial company that actually owns the vehicle.
The dealer doesnā€™t own it.

If lawyers have a case going it must be Illegal or they wouldnā€™t be wasting their time.

Thereā€™s been ton of discussion about this and itā€™s over 2 years old so Iā€™ll just flag and see where the mods move this.

I bought my RDX directly from Acura Financial last year.
Depends what it says in your lease contract.
They canā€™t change it, thatā€™s what Contract means.

A lot of financial companies now have a ā€œcustomer buyout priceā€ and "ā€œdealer buyout priceā€ They want the car back to resell. For instance, when you try to sell to Carmax, they call the company directly and sometimes that dealer buyout price will be thousands more.

@trusted_hackrs off-ramp please

1 Like